Transfer Files From Dropbox To Google Drive – hello guys we are back with a brand new article for you today. so many people ask me about how we can transfer files from Dropbox to Google drive?
Many people will think, it is a very easy process. just download that files from dropbox and upload it into your Google Drive account.
Yes, it is also a good technique to transfer files from Dropbox to Google drive. but if your file size is large. which is in gigabytes. Then we don’t recommend doing this method.
So here I will explain to you every easy method to do that. But first, we need to understand why we need to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive or Google drive to Dropbox?
We already know that Dropbox and Google Drive both are cloud storage services. They provide cloud storage to their customer according to their needs they both have different pricing as well.
Ok so let’s understand why we need to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive and vice versa.
Reasons to migrate files from Dropbox to Google drive :
Here I will tell you some reasons why you should migrate files from Dropbox to Google Drive servers.
(1) the first prison to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive is the storage limit in Dropbox.
Dropbox provides 2 GB of cloud storage to their customer who signs up for a free account.
Other than that Google Drive provides 15 GB of storage to their customer to sign up for a free account.
(2) second reason is to upgrade the pricing difference. Dropbox charges more amount than Google Drive.
(3) if your Dropbox free storage is full and now you want to transfer that file to another best cloud storage service. then you should try Google Drive.
Read More :
(4) both services give you good security to your files. but Google is the most trusted company. that you can use for your personal and professional documentation.
(5) you just want to learn how Google drive works.
Transfer Files From Dropbox To Google Drive Without Downloading.
Ok so now we are going to learn how you can transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive without downloading them.
In this method, we are going to use one online free web application to do our task easier without any issue. This free online web application is MultCloud.
What Is MultCloud?
MultCloud is a free web app that allows you to connect all your cloud accounts and transfer or sync any files from one cloud account directly to another.
You can also manage online files from multiple clouds all under one virtual roof with upload, download, cut, copy, paste, move, delete. Rename, etc.
Features Of MultCloud :
(1) Directly transfer files from one cloud service to another.
(2) Sync cloud accounts and scheduled cloud-to-cloud backup.
(3) FREE and easy to manage your online cloud storage.
(4) File transfer Works in the background with the browser closed.
(5) File manager Support For Free.
Read More :
- WordPress Locally On Android – How To Install WordPress Locally On Android
- Which CSS Attribute Would Change An Element’s Font Color To Blue?
- WordPress Website Speed Optimization With WP Rocket Best Settings
- 3 Best Ways To Fix 404 Page Not Found Error On WordPress Website
- Cancel Spotify Subscription – How To Cancel Spotify Subscription
Steps To Transfer Files From Dropbox To Google Drive.
Ok so let’s start a tutorial, how you can migrate or transfer files from Dropbox to Google drive using MultCloud.
(1) ok so first you need to create a fresh new account on MultCloud. For dad just click the below button to access the MultCloud Official Website.
(2) when you click on that link. You have to fill sign up form using your email id and password.
(3) Now click on the log-in section. Just use your email ID & password. Then you will be able to reach on your MultCloud Dashboard.
(4) Now you have to add Your dropbox account. For that just click on the left side of Add cloud button under the My Cloud Drives section. Now you will see all Supported cloud services with MultCloud.
(5) Now select Dropbox if you using a free account. If you are on Dropbox Business then click on the Dropbox Business option.
(6) after click you need to connect your Dropbox account with MultCloud. Don’t worry it is safe.
Now they ask you to authorize your account using allow button. Click on allow button and your Dropbox account is linked with MultCloud.
(7) Again Click on Add Cloud under the My Cloud Drives section. Here we need to select the Google Drive option.
(8) Now you need to authorize your Google Drive account. Similar to Dropbox authorization.
(9) Done, now you have a dropbox and Google Drive account linked with your MultCloud Account.
(10) Let’s check both accounts are properly connected or not. For that just look at the left side. You will see Dropbox & Google Drive tabs under the My Cloud Drives section.
(11) ok so if you want to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive storage then click on the Dropbox tab from the left side.
Select your files and folders then right-click on them. You will have lots of options here. If you want to copy your files to Google drive then select the copy option otherwise you can choose the cut or move option.
(12) after that click on the Google Drive tab from the left side. then right-click whenever you want to paste your files or folders.
(13) with this trick you can easily migrate files from Dropbox to Google drive.
(14) you can also use Cloud Transfer & Cloud Sync options in MultCloud as well.
(15) with this method you can easily migrate or transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox and vice versa.
Video Tutorial : Migrate Files From Dropbox to Google drive :
Question :1 – Can we transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox?
Answer: yes of course you can easily transfer piles from every cloud service which supports MultCloud.
Question:2 – MultCloud is free?
Answer: Yes it provides free services but they have premium plans as well. if you want to upgrade. then you can do that as well.
Question :3 – MultCloud is safe to transfer files from Dropbox to Google drive?
Answer – Yes MultCloud is safe & trusted. They provide services for the last 8 years.
Question:4 – Can we migrate Files From Dropbox To Google Drive with one click?
Answer: yes you can do that very easily using the cloud transfer and cloud sync feature of MultCloud.
If you are searching for a tool that migrates your files from Dropbox to Google drive. then you should tryMultCloud.
Because I am using MultCloud for 2 years. They did so many changes to Interface. And whenever I work with MultCloud I feel great because of MultCloud services.
So I always recommend you to use MultCloud. If you want to Migrate Files from Dropbox to Google drive.
I hope this article will help you. if yes, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
If you have any questions in your mind, then feel free to ask in the comment section below. I will try to solve your query as soon as possible.