Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free – you really want to use Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free? If yes then you are in the right place.
Here I am going to show you, step by step method to get unlimited Google Drive storage for free for lifetime.
GUY’S if you want to use unlimited Google Drive storage for free, then read this article till the end and follow a step-by-step guide to get your free unlimited Google Drive Storage.
⚠ Warning ⚠
Don’t upload your personal details like documents, bank details, card details, other personal details, and personal photos, etc. Use this storage for regular use only. Don’t misuse storage.
Allso Read : How To Get Free 100 GB Storage On Android.
How To Get Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free 2020.
Ok so finally we are going to start our step by step guide to get unlimited Google Drive storage for free in 2020 working trick.
(1) first, you need to have a Gmail account for Google Drive.
So if you don’t have any Gmail account then you can create first.
if you don’t know how to create a Gmail account then follow this link and learn how to create a Gmail account without a phone number.
Read More :Get Free Udemy Courses.
(2) I hope now you have your own Gmail account. After that, you need to follow the next step to get Google Drive storage for free.
(3) put some basic information in below form like this :
Shared Drive Name: Your Name
Your Google Mail Address: Your Gmail ID.
CH :(3P) G Suite Enterprise (gdriveunlimited.net)
Now solve the captcha and click on Get Button.
(4) after that, you need to open Google drive application or Google Drive official site on the browser.
(5) log in to your Google Drive account using the same email id which you used in the above form.
(6) Go to the files section. There you will see one more tab Shared drives added to your google drive account.
(7) now you can upload unlimited files in that Shared drives folder. Your unlimited storage is available only in Shared drives /your name folder.
(8) Boom! This way to get Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free.
(9) if you upload any files or folders in the Shared drives/name folder. This will not consider in your 15 GB Storage.
(10) Now you can upload unlimited files and folders in your Google drive storage.
YouTube Video Tutorial :
With this method, you can easily get unlimited Google Drive storage for free for a lifetime.
If you really like this article then please share it with your friends and family. if you have any questions or doubt in your mind then please comment on us.