Create Microsoft Azure Account Without Credit Card – hello guys in this tutorial I am going to show you how to create a Microsoft Azure account without a credit card.
If you are searching for this topic then you are in the right place. Many people ask me questions regarding Microsoft Azure like :
(1) Can I open an Azure account without a credit card?
(2) Can I create an Azure account with a debit card?
(3) How do I get a free Azure portal account?
(4) Do students get Azure for free?
So we are going to solve all these questions listed above if you want to learn how to create or make a Microsoft Azure account without a credit card or debit card then read this article till the end.
Before we start first you need to understand what is Microsoft Azure and what features they provide to its customers.
What is Azure?
The Azure cloud platform is more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life—to solve today’s challenges and create the future. Build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice.
Azure Free Trial Account Offers :
Azure offer eligible customers USD200 in Azure credits (“Credits”) to be used within the first 30 days of sign-up and 12 months of select free services (services subject to change).
This offer is limited to one Azure Free Account per eligible customer and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise permitted by Microsoft.
Azure for Students Offer :
Build in the cloud-free with Azure for Students. Use your university or school email to sign up and renew each year you’re a student.
With the Azure for Students Offer you will get $100 Credits for 1 year for free. You can use these credits on any Azure service. You can renew your account every year while you are a student.
How To Create Microsoft Azure Account Without Credit Card
OK, so we all know about Azure Free Trial Account & Azure for Students offers. So let’s start creating Azure Account Without Credit Card Details.
(1) So in this tutorial we are going to create an Azure for Students account, which not required any debit or credit card details.
(2) As the name suggests Azure for Students offer required an EDU mail which is issued from your school or college. Make sure you are a student with Edu mail.
(3) once you have edu mail you are ready to Create Microsoft Azure Account Without Credit Card.
(4) Just open the Azure for Students Offer Site link using the below button.
(5) it will redirect to you on Azure for Students Offer page. Now just click on Start free button here.
(6) it will ask you for a Microsoft account. I suggest you create one new Microsoft account here. But you still use your old Microsoft account which was not used before for Azure.
(7) After logging in with your Microsoft account now it will ask you for a phone number. Make sure to use a fresh phone number which is not been used before. Put your phone number & verify with OTP.
(8) After that you will get the student verification page. In the Verification, the method selects the “school email Address” option.
Now scroll down and put your school or college-issued mail I’d. Now click on Verify academic status button.
(9) Now you will receive a verification link in your school or college mail inbox. Just open that verification link in a browser. It will automatically verify your student status.
(10) after that Allow & accept all agreements. Boom!! They will redirect you to the Azure student portal.
(11) Now you can check your subscription using your Azure student portal. You will also receive your $100 Credits mail in your Microsoft account mail inbox. It will take 5-10 minutes to come.
So in this way you can Create Microsoft Azure Account Without Credit Card. In this way, you will GET FREE VPS / RDP USING FREE $100 CREDIT.
Question 1 – Can students use Azure for free?
Answer – yes absolutely you can use a Microsoft Azure account for free while you are a student.
Question 2 – Can I use Azure for free forever?
Answer – Azure free provides one account per person only. And the free trial is limited to 30 days & Azure students are limited to 1 year. So you can use Azure for free forever but with different IDs.
Question 3 – is AWS better than Azure?
Answer – I don’t think so. Because Azure provides credits. With that credit, you can create premium services. But in aws, you can create limited resources which eligible for aws free tar services.
Question 4 -Can I Create Microsoft Azure Account Without Credit Card & EDU mail?
Answer – yes there are many ways to get free edu mail for free. So if you are not a student you can still Create Microsoft Azure Account Without Credit Card & edu mail. I will post one article on that topic soon so you can create an Unlimited Azure student account for free. So stay tuned.
Question 5 -Can I use renew my Azure student Account after one year?
Answer – yes you can renew again after 1 year. You need to verify your edu mail again and you will get more than $100 Credits on your Azure student account.
OK, so this way we can make an Azure account for free with $100 Credits for 1 year. If you follow this guide then you don’t need any debit card or credit card verification required.
So create your first Azure student account with this method & enjoy using VPS /RDP for free for 1 year.
I hope you like this article if yes then share this article with you
R friends and family.