Guys if are looking for a solution. WordPress WP Admin not working problem then you are in the right place. guys in this tutorial I will show you step by step method to bypass WP Admin not working the problem on WordPress or your website. if you are working with WordPress then, you face many problems like WordPress WP Admin not working, can’t log in to WordPress admin or WordPress admin page not working problems sometimes. in this guide, I am showing you how you can fix this error and access your WordPress dashboard without any error. so let’s get started.
Why You will face WP Admin not working Problem On WordPress?
Guys first thing you need to understand. why this error is happening on your website. it may happen when you install new themes, new plugins on your website. Or if you modified any WordPress files from C panel, it will cause an error. sometimes any plugin or theme will cause WordPress login error. So if you are no what the changes creating WP Admin not working problem on your website then you will fix this error with eas.
You can fix this error by uninstalling plugins which cause errors. sometimes your site URL & home URL is different in your database. It will also generate WP not working problem on your website. so you need to fix that error from PhpMyAdmin area.
In this article we will cover that topic:
- WP Admin not working.
- can’t log in to the WordPress admin.
- WP Admin page not working.
- WordPress WP Admin redirects problem.
How To Fix WP Admin not working Problem On WordPress.
In this guide, I will show you two methods to solve WP Admin not working Problem. So follow step by step method properly then you will access your WordPress admin area easily. so let’s start.
Method 1: Match SiteUrl & Home URL.
This mostly happens when you are site URL & home URL is different in your website database. To fix that error you need to access your C panel / PhpMyAdmin area.
Allso Read : Top 10 Best Free WordPress Hosting For Lifetime.
1. Guys first log in to website C panel. You can access your C panel by typing your domain name / Cpanel URL in any browser (example: https://maheshtechnicals.com/cpane). You can also access your C panel area from your hosting dashboard provided by hosting service.
2. After login to your C panel area. you will see lots of options. you need to click or find PhpMyAdmin in the search bar. Click on that icon it will redirect to the PHP admin area.
3. There you will see lots of options on a top. Click on database option. you will see you’re all website database names on the left side of your screen. Click on the database of your website which is facing WP Admin not working problem.
4. Now you will see an option called “wphr_options”. Click on that option. Now you will see a table on the right side. You will see 2 lines which are site URL and home.
5. Edit both options and change your URL like this example: http//your domain name. Use the same URL in both options like site URL and home.
6. Guys now try to access your WP admin area. If you are still getting an error. Then clear browser cache and data and try again. it should work.
So the first method is working if your database changes if you have other problems like themes and plugins then this trick is not working for you. If the above method not working for you then you can try method number 2.
Method 2: uninstall Plugins & Themes From Cpanel.
If you are getting WP Admin not working Problem after Method 1 it means you installed any plugin which is creating errors in WP admin panel.
It mostly happens when you installed the Jetpack plugin with boot force enabled. So you need to delete that plugin from Cpanel. With this method, you can uninstall any type of plugin or themes from your website in a single click.
So first understand which themes or plugins while creating WP Admin not working problem on your Website. You can uninstall any plugin and themes from your C panel so follow step by step method:
1. first log in to your website C panel. You can access your C panel by URL your domain name / Cpanel URL in any browser (example: https://maheshtechnicals.com/cpane). You can also access your C panel from your hosting dashboard provided by hosting provider.
Allso Read : How To Install WordPress Locally On Android.
2. You will get lots of options in that. you need to find File Manager option in your C panel. Open file manager goes to your website directory ( mostly your website directory in public_HTML folder).
3. Now Open wp-content/plugins. You will see your all installed plugins here. Now you need to find which plugin stop you to access your WP Admin. Then delete that plugin from here.
4. If your problem with Thems, then go to the wp-content/themes folder. Select a theme and delete from it. It will automatically fix your error.
I hope these two methods will help you to fix WP Admin not working the problem from your website. Guys this error mostly happen with two reasons which are database error or plugins. To find the proper plugin and delete that from file manager it will fix your error.
Thank you so much for reading How To Fix WP Admin not working Problem On WordPress.