Do you really want to Install Kali Linux On Android Full Version? Then you are in the right place. In this article, I will teach you to step by step tutorial to Install Kali Linux On Android Full Version. Also, I attached my youtube video Tutorial if you want visual steps.
So, guys, I am going to show you how to install Kali Linux operating system on your Android Phone. so guys if you want to install Kali Linux on your Android phone Full Version so read this simple article till the end.
Many people ask me about how to install Kali Linux on Android phone so guys in this tutorial I am going to show you step by step method and easy method about Full Version method to install Kali Linux on Android phone. so follow all the steps properly then you will install Kali Linux on your Android phone Full Version easily so let’s start.
Requirements To Install Kali Linux On Android Full Version :
(1) Make sure guys your device should be rooted. This trick will work only on rooted Device. So first you need to root your Android phone. If you don’t know anything about rooting, turn just read my articles about root.
Root + TWRP Recovey Installation Guide :
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- edmi Mote 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 3S/3X/Prime
- Oneplus 2
- Samsung Galaxy On7/On7 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060)
(2) Download BusyBox App. BusyBox App increase your device capacity. This app works on the rooted device only. So download BusyBox App from the given link or from a play store. It’s totally free.
(3) Download Linux Deploy App. Download this app from Google play store or from the above link. This app helps you to install kali Linux on the android full version.
(4)Download Cx File Explorer App. This is a great file manager app. We need this app for extracting files. So download it from the above link or from the play store.
(5) Download VNC Viewer app. VNC Viewer helps you to remotely access your Kali Linux desktop on your phone. So download it from the above link or from the play store.
(6) You will need some space in your internal storage or external storage. We need 10GB free storage. Because our kali Linux image file is 6+ GB In size.
(7) Download Kali Linux Zip file. This is the most important file for our tutorial. In this zip file, we have our operating system image file. We can use this image file run kali Linux full version on Android. Download this file from the above link.
How To Install Kali Linux On Android Full Version (2019) Trick :
(1) Make sure you completed all the above requirements. Without that, you cannot install Kali Linux on the android full version. Ok so let’s start the tutorial.
(2) Guys first open BusyBox App (refer requirement no. 2). After opening this app. This will ask you for root permission. So give the root access. After that, you will see the “install” button on the left bottom side. Click on that. It will install some required packages on your phone. After that, you will get a successful message on your screen. Then exit the app.
(3) Now download Kali Linux Zip file (requirement no. 7). After download open Cx File Explorer App. Create a folder in internal storage or sd card where you want. Name this folder as “Kali Linux“.
(4) Now go find a Kali Linux Zip file which you downloaded before. Long press on it. Click on 3 dots on the bottom right. Then click on the extract button. Now click on extract to.. Button.
(5) Now select your created folder. In my case, I created a Kali Linux folder in internal storage. Just extract your files in your created folder. It will take 4-5 minutes to extract.
(6) After extract, you will get 2 files on your created folder. Which is
- Kali Linux full ext4.img
- Kali Linux full ext4.md5 file.
So delete the md5 file. We don’t need that file.
(7) Now long press on Kali Linux full ext4.img file. Click on 3 dots on the bottom right side. Then click on properties. Just copy the path of your file. In my case file path is
(8) Now open Linux Deploy App (requirement no. 3). Click on setting icon on the bottom right bar. You need to set some settings like this :
|Installation path:||storage/emulated/O/kali Linux/kalilinux.FULL.ext4.v2.img |
(paste your kali Linux file path from (7) point 👆.)
|File system: .||ext4|
|User name:||root (any).|
|User password:||root (any).|
Allow to use a graphical environment:
|Width:||1920 (you can use 1280 as well)|
|Height||1080 (you can use 720 as well).|
(9) Done your all settings are done. Just check your settings once again. Now go back, click on 3 dot option. Click on the Configure button. It will take 2-3 minutes to Configure your kali Linux full version machine.
(10) After that just click on the start button from the bottom. Its will start your kali Linux full version machine. Your all work is done. Now we need to conduct our machine via VNC Viewer app.
(11) open VNC Viewer app. Click on ➕ the icon. Fill the details :
|IP address :||localhost:5900|
|Machine name:||kali Linux|
Hit on connect button. Boom your kali Linux full version properly installed on your Android phone.
Watch YouTube Video Tutorial.
Thank you so much for reading How To Install Kali Linux On Android Full Version (2019).