How To Root, Unlock Bootloader And Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 2
Hello, guys In this video I am going to show you How To Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 2. How to install TWRP Recovery on it and How to root OnePlus 2. So guys watch this video till then we use adb tool to flash a custom recovery on OnePlus 2 so this is a very simple process to do so guys now ready to root your OnePlus 2?? So let’s get started. Follow all my steps properly then you easily root your OnePlus 2. All the required files download links are given so download files from this link.
1. Adb & fastboot drivers
2. OnePlus drivers
3. TWRP file.
4. Supersu zip file.
5. Backup All your phone data to your pc.
ALSO READ: How To Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 XP
If You Do Wrong Steps Then You Brick Your Device So I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE DO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALSO READ: How To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 3
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL :
× How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 2 :
1. First, take a full backup of your phone.
2. Go to Settings /About Phone /Build number. Then tap on build number 6-7 times. Then go back and open developer option and enable it on top & enable some options like “OEM Unlock, Advance Reboot, and USB debugging”
3. Boot your phone to bootloader mode (press power button /reboot /bootloader) Now connect your phone to pc via cable.
4. Download All files from the given links and save it on your pc. So first install adb and fastboot drivers on pc.
5. Now install OnePlus drivers on pc.
6. Go to desktop and such Section & such CMD and open command window as an administrator.
7. Now enter first command fastboot devices and hit enter. I see some code then your phone is connected or if you will see not recognize then reinstall drivers and restart your pc.
8. If your phone is connected then enter a second command fastboot OEM unlock hit enter.
9. Now you will see the yes or no option on your phone. Now press yes. Now your phone will restore and all the data will be deleted. Setup your phone again. (your bootloader is unlocked now)
× How To Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 2 :
1. Now after setup, all the things again Go to Settings /About Phone /Build number. Then tap on build number 6-7 times. Then go back and open developer option and enable it on top & enable some options like “OEM Unlock, Advance Reboot, and USB debugging” and again boot your phone into Bootloader mode. Connect your phone to pc again.
2. Now go to pc and copy TWRP. Img file to c:/adb /paste it.
2. Now press Shift +Right Click on pc and open command window or open shell.
3. Now enter a command fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img press enter. Done your twrp recovery is installed on your OnePlus 2.
4. Now enter second command fastboot boot TWRP.img this command will boot your phone into Twrp mode automatically.
× How To Root OnePlus 2 :
1. After flashing Twrp Recovery On OnePlus 2. Now don’t disconnect your phone from the pc.
2. Again go to pc and copy Supersu zip file to OnePlus 2./internal memory.
3. Now back to your phone and click on install section and find Supersu zip file and flash it. Now click on Reboot system. It will take some time to first boot.
4. Done now your OnePlus 2 have unlocked the bootloader, Installed Twrp Recovery and also rooted. (check the root status using Root Checker App).
ABOUT ME :
I Make Tech Videos Based On SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials, Cool Android Tips & Tricks, Games & Apps Reviews.I Also showcase interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
Download All Required Files :
1. Adb & fastboot drivers.
2. OnePlus drivers.
Thank You For Reading How To Root, Unlock Bootloader And Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 2.