In this video I am going to show you How to Install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7. So guys watch this video until the end. After installing the twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7, you can easily install any type of s, costume kernels etc. You can take a full system backup of your android phone using this recovery.
So watch this video and follow the steps for installing twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY.
NOTE: This all process is very risky to do it at your own risk, I am not responsible for any other damages to your phone.
1. 3 files from the below link.
* Odin for pc.
*TWRP recovery 18.104.22.168 zip file for Samsung Galaxy On7
* Samsung USB driver
2. After this files, transfer this files to the pc
3. Go to your phone settings /about Phone /software info /build number, tap 7-8 times on build number. Then press back button 2 times, then you will see a new option like a devloper option. Open it then find 2 things OEM unlock and USB debugging, Enable it.
4. Now your phone into Download mode. For that press Volume Down + Home + Power Key at the same time.
5. Now press Volume Up to continue.
6. Now connect your phone (Samsung Galaxy On7) to your pc via USB cable.
7. First, install Samsung on your lot.
8. Now install Odin and it.
9. Now click on PDA /AP. And select the TWRP zip file.
10. Now uncheck the Auto reboot and Reparation option.
11. Now click on START button. It will take 5-10 seconds to flash. After Flash, you will see the Reset blue icon on Odin screen.
12. Now your phone from pc and remove the battery and again plug in the battery and boot into Recovery mode. For that press,
Volume Up + Home + Power Key at the same time.
13. Now you will see an advanced version of your recovery.
How to Install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7 (SM-G600FY) 6.0.1
I Make Tech Videos Based On SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials, Cool Android Tips & Tricks, Games & Apps Reviews.I Also showcase interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube,
ALSO READ: How To Install Android Nougat 7.1.2 On Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY [AOSP ROM]
Download Required Files :
TWRP Recovery 3.1.0 Odin Flashable :
Odin exe :
Supersu zip :