Did you know Redmi Note 4 – How To Install Twrp Recovery On Redmi 4??
Many people ask me about TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 4. So guys In this video I am going to show you How To Install Twrp Recovery On Redmi Note 4. So guys if you want to install a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 then you need to unlock your bootloader first.
Guys if you want to install custom ROMs, custom karnals, etc then you need to install a custom recovery on your Redmi Note 4. So many people ask me How To Install twrp custom recovery on redmi note 4, so today I will teach you all the steps. So guys if you want to experience root world on your Redmi Note 4 then read that article until the end. follow all the steps properly.
What Is TWRP Recovery :
TWRP Recovery is an open source project recovery software which modifies your stock recovery and bypasses it. This is also called as a custom Recovery. It is specially used for rooted phones. If you want to install custom ROMs, custom karnals on your phone then you will need Twrp Recovery On your phone. Because stock recovery does not have the ability to install custom things on your phone. It has lots of things to change your android system. Every phone has three own Twrp recoveries made by the developer.
This is a very risky process. If you will follow wrong steps. Then you will Brick Your Device. So I am not responsible for any damages on your phone. Do it at your own risk.
Requirements For Installing TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 4 :
1. Unlock Bootloader Of your Redmi Note 4 (Mido). If you don’t know How to unlock the bootloader of redmi note 4. Then read this full article below.
Allso Read : How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Redmi Phones.
2. Adb & fastboot drivers installed on your pc. If you don’t know How to install ADB & Fastboot drivers on pc. Then read this full article below.
3. Backup All important data of your phone into pc. Installing TWRP Recovery is a risky process. So first take a backup of your personal data.
4. Download TWRP recovery file of your Redmi Note 4 (Mido) from the given link. You can also download that file from the TWRP official website.
5. Download Lazyflasher zip file. (without this file your phone will not boot. This is a very important file). Download from the given link.
6. Download Supersu Zip file (if you want to root your Redmi note 4).Download Supersu Zip File from the given links. You can download that file from the supersu official website as well.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi note 4 (Mido) :
1. First Take a full backup of your current Rom and backup all your important data. Transfer your all the backup data to your pc.
2. Go to Phone Settings /About Phone /Miui version. Tap 7-8 Times on Miui version. Go back and Go to Additional Settings / Developer option. Enable OEM Unlock & enable USB debuting.
3. Now you need to boot your phone into fastboot mode. So Power off your phone. Boot your phone into Fastboot Mode.(For that Press Volume Down + Power Key at the same time). Now connect your phone to the pc Using USB cable.
4. Now Go to your pc, press Shift + Right Click on the keyboard. You will see the option. Open a command window or Open power shell. Click on that option. It will open adb command window on your pc.
5. Enter the first command to check your device connected or not. Type: fastboot devices and press enter. You will see some numbers it means your device is connected. if you will see not found Error then you need to install Adb and fastboot drivers on pc properly. If you don’t know about adb & fastboot drivers, then just google it.
6. Copy twrp-3.1.1-0-do.img file to the C:/ adb / paste it. (That is your Twrp Recovery file which you downloaded before).
7. Again open the command window on your pc. Enter second command Type: fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-do.img and press enter. Now it will run some scripts on your pc. Done.
8. Now you will need to write the last command to boot your phone into Twrp recovery mode, Type: fastboot boot twrp-3.1.1-0-do.img press enter. Now, wait for 30 seconds. Your phone will automatically boot into Twrp Recovery mode.
9. Don’t Disconnect Your phone. Now move Lazy flasher zip file & supersu zip file from pc to your phones internal storage.
10. Now come to your phone. Go to install tab select Lazy flasher zip file & flash it. If you will not flash that file your phone will not boot up. After flashing click on system Reboot it will take some time to boot like 5-10 minutes.
11. Done Now TWRP Recovery is indeed successfully on your Redmi Note 4. If you want to root your phone, then follow below steps.
How To Root Redmi Note 4 :
1. Download Supersu Zip File from the given links. You can download that file from the supersu official website as well. If you follow my above steps, then you already move that file into your phone memory.
2. Boot your phone into Twrp Recovery mode.(if you don’t know how to boot your phone into recovery mode. Then press volume up +power button at the same time.
3. Go to install section. select supersu zip and flash it.
4. Done.Now you need to reboot your phone. It will take some time to boot. Now your Redmi note 4 is successfully Rooted.
Watch Video For More Info :
Thank You For Reading How To Install Twrp Recovery On Redmi Note 4 (Mido).
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.