OnePlus 2 finally get an Android Oreo 8.0 update. But this update not provided by the official one plus team. This is an unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM which is based on Android Oreo 8.0 For our OnePlus 2 device. So guys in this post I am going to tell you How To Install Android O (Oreo) 8.0.0 in OnePlus 2 with the help of unofficial Lineage OS 15 custom Rom. Here comes the Lineage OS 15 unofficial build for the one plus 2.
What Is Lineage OS??
Lineage OS 15 is the most popular custom rom available for all most every android phone. It has all the stock features. Lineage os is basically developed by the developer which is Made CyanogenMod Rom. Now finally we got lineage os 15 which is based on Android oreo (0.0.0). With all the features which Google added recently. So, guys, this rom is best for all android device. So guys if you want to Download and install lineage os custom rom on your android device then go to the official website and download the rom file to your Android device. It has so many features like :
- Improve Battery Performance.
- New multi-window feature.
- New Android version 8.0.0 (Oreo).
- Fast performance.
- Better RAM management.
- Better Gaming experience.
- Camera improvement.
If You Do Wrong Steps Then You Brick Your Device So I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE DO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Status Of Lineage OS 14.1 Rom On OnePlus 2:
WHATS WORKING :
– Not Known 🙁Original Source)
-Not Known :(Original Source)
Requirements For Installing a custom ROM on a OnePlus 2 :
1. You need to unlock Bootloader & TWRP recovery installed on your on plus 2. If you don’t know about unlocking Bootloader & twrp recovery then watch this video or follow the tutorial to unlock the bootloader of your one plus 2 and install TWRP Recovery on one plus 2. (which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. SO first Take a full backup of your all data).
2. Download Lineage OS 15 ROM zip file For one plus 2. (Download from the given links)
3. Download Gapps For Android oreo 8.0 (Arm64).
4. Download Supersu zip File to Root Your on plus 2.
How To Install Android O (Oreo) 8.0.0 in OnePlus 2 [Lineage OS 15 ROM] :
1. First, take a full backup of your current rom into your pc.
2. Download unOfficial Lineage OS 15 Rom and Gapps File in your Phone storage.
3. Now Go to settings/about Phone /Build number. Tao 7-8 times on Build number it will enable Developer option. Open developer option and enable Advanced Reboot option. After that Boot your phone to Twrp Recovery Mode (for that press power button /Reboot /Recovery).
4. Now you will see your phone will boot into recovery mode. So first take a full backup of your current rom (Most important step).
5. Now after Backing up, Go to Wipe section and Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
6. Now Go back and Now go to Install Section then first select tour Lineage OS 15 Rom file and flash it. It will take time to flash so wait.
7. After flashing a rom now again go back and select Gapps zip and flash it via TWRP Recovery.
8. After flashing Rom & Gapps then click on Reboot System. It will take minimum 5-10 minutes to first boot.
9. Done. Android O (Oreo) 8.0.0
Installed On your OnePlus 2.
How To Root Android O (Oreo) 8.0.0 On OnePlus 2 :
1. Download the latest Supersu zip file from the given links and save it in your phones internal Storage.
2. Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode then click on Install section then select supersu zip file and flash it.
3. Click on Reboot System. It will take some time to boot maximum 10-15 minutes.
4. Done, Now your OnePlus 2 is successfully Rooted.
ABOUT ME :
I Make Tech Videos Based On SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials, Cool Android Tips & Tricks, Games & Apps Reviews.I Also showcase interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
Thank You For Reading How To Install Android O (Oreo) 8.0.0 In OnePlus 2.