Hello, guys in this article we will learn “how to enable WhatsApp dark mode on android” finally we all know Whatsapp release dark mode feature soon in beta updates. But if you want to enable WhatsApp dark mode now, so this article is for you. In this guide, I will tell you how to enable WhatsApp dark mode on any android phone. So let’s begin. You can also enable dark mode android 9. This trick will work only on WhatsApp dark mode beta version. You don’t need to download any WhatsApp dark mode apk for that. You need to follow steps to get DARK mode on your WhatsApp.
[appbox googleplay screenshots com.whatsapp&hl=en]
Cover topics :
(1) how to enable WhatsApp dark mode android.
(2) WhatsApp dark mode android 9.
(3) WhatsApp dark mode beta.
(4) WhatsApp dark mode download.
(5)WhatsApp dark mode apk download
Requirements to enable WhatsApp dark mode on Any Android Phone :
1. Installed the latest WhatsApp beta app. Tight now I am tuning on WhatsApp beta v2.19.361. If you are not a beta user so join the beta program first.
2. You must have root access on your device. If you don’t know how to root your phone, check out my website articles on that topic.
3. Root File Manager (File Explorer) App. Right now I am using the Cx File Explorer app. Download this app from the play store or from the given link below.
[appbox googleplay screenshots com.cxinventor.file.explorer&hl=en]
how to enable WhatsApp dark mode on Any android:
(1) Close your WhatsApp app first. Clear from recent apps as well.
(2) open the Cx File Explorer app. Click on 3 dots on the top right corner. Go to settings /Root access mode. Enable that option. Go back now you will see system option on your screen. Click on that. It will ask root permission. Grant permission. Now you will see lots of folders and files.
(3) Now go to data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs. Now you will see lots of XML files. You need to open com.whatsapp_preferences.xml
(4) Now you need to put one line before. So just put a line which is :
<boolean name=”dark_mode” value=”true” />
After that save that file. Then go back. And check that file again. Your File property edited or not.
(5) Now force stop your WhatsApp app from settings /apps.Now open your WhatsApp app. Go to settings. You will see a new option called Theme. You will get Automatic, DARK, light options for your theme. Select any and boom your WhatsApp apply that theme for you.
GUY’S I hope you like this trick. If you like this post then hit a like button. 👍 Thank you so much for reading my article. Have a nice day and enjoy your WhatsApp dark mode on your smartphone.
Watch Video Tutorial :