Did you know How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp??
We all know that WhatsApp recently released a new update. In which we can delete WhatsApp messages from our as well as your friend’s chats within 60 minutes. So many people ask me about How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp. Because they want to see there friends messages which he deleted. This tutorial is only for the educational purposes.
So guys in this tutorial I will show you two methods to read WhatsApp deleted messages on your android phone. So if you want to Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp, so follow the tutorial.
How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp.
In this tutorial, I will show you 2 methods for reading WhatsApp deleted messages on your android phone. Both methods are working on my phone. I have tested both methods on my Redmi phone & it’s working 100%.
Method – 1: Use Unseen – No Last Seen App.
1. Go to the Google play store on your android phone. Download an install application Unseen – No Last Seen on your smartphone. Download Unseen – No Last Seen app from the given link.
2. Open Unseen – No Last Seen app on your smartphone from the app menu. Allow the app permission from the app. Done now your Unseen – No Last Seen app ready to perform.
3. If you will get a new WhatsApp message now. It will create a message copy in the Unseen – No Last Seen app. If someone deletes WhatsApp messages from your WhatsApp. Then also you read that massages from the Unseen – No Last Seen app.
4. Don’t uninstall Unseen – No Last Seen app on your smartphone. Done now you will read all Deleted Messages On WhatsApp on any Android Phone.
READ MORE :
- SMS Backup & Restore – How To Backup & Restore SMS On android.
- Chroma Key – How To Change Video Background In PowerDirector Android 2018
- Increase RAM – How To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM (Windows 10/8/7) 2018.
Method – 2: Use GB WhatsApp.
1. Download & install GB WhatsApp on your phone. For that follow the downloading link below. If you will get an error while installing, then just go to settings /security /unknown source. Enable unknown sources. Your installation problem will fix.
2. Now just open GB WhatsApp on your phone. Register with your mobile number like WhatsApp registration.
3. Now click on 3 dot option right side of the screen. Then click on Privacy /Enable Anti-Revoke option. After that your GB WhatsApp will restart automatically.
4. Now if someone or your friends delete WhatsApp messages then they will get deleted messages on there WhatsApp. But in your GB WhatsApp, you can see all the deleted messages. So use this app if you want to use that trick.
5. GB WhatsApp is a moded WhatsApp version. Which have lots of features rather than WhatsApp official app? You can theme your WhatsApp and many more customizations are available in the GB WhatsApp.
Watch Video For More Info :
Thank You For Reading How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp.