In this post, I am going to show you how to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data. This method requires Root access with custom recovery installed on your device. I am using TWRP Recovery on my Samsung Galaxy On7. This method works all most on every android phone which has a custom recovery installed.
We buy a brand new phone. But we secure our phone using default password lock, pin lock, and pattern lock. But sometimes we forgot this password or Pin. Then we will go to the phone center. But today I will show you a simple trick, you can open or crack your pattern as well as password or Pin Lock by own. No need to go any customer service.
So guys follow the steps and Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data.
What Is TWRP Recovery :
TWRP Recovery is an open source project recovery software which modifies your stock recovery and bypasses it. This is also called as a custom Recovery. It is specially used for rooted phones. If you want to install custom ROMs, custom karnals on your phone then you will need Twrp Recovery On your phone. Because stock recovery does not have the ability to install custom things on your phone. It has lots of things to change your android system. Every phone has three own Twrp recoveries made by the developer.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO THEN DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Requirements for Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock
1. An android phone should be rooted (if you don’t know about rooting then read my root article on my website and also watch my Root related videos from my youtube chanal).
2. custom Recovery installed on your phone like CWM, TWRP etc. (if you don’t know how to install a custom recovery on any Android Phone then read my other article from my website and also watch my custom recovery related videos from my youtube chanal).
3. Backup your current ROM.
4. Follow all the steps properly.
This process is risky to do it at your own risk, I am not responsible for any other damages on your phone.
how to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data
1. Turn off your phone (power off). Make sure custom recovery installed on your phone otherwise this trick will not work.
2. Boot your phone into Recovery mode. For Samsung press Volume Up + Home + Power key (at the same time).
3. For other phones try Volume up +power at the same time. If this combination does not work on your phone, then just google it.
4. After that, you will enter into the Recovery mode. Then you will see your TWRP or any other custom recovery which you indicated on your phone.
5. Click on mount option. And select system. Press back.
6. Now first take a backup of your phone. If anything goes wrong. Backup helps you to recover your data.
7. Now click on advanced. Click on file manager or File Explorer.
8. Now find data folder. click on it.
9. Now find System folder and click it.
10. Now scroll down and find ‘ gatekeeper pattern key’ (for pattern lock), gatekeeper. Password key (For password key). click on it. you will see a delete option. Then click on Delete and swipe it.
11. It will take 5 seconds to delete this file. Now you will see a system reboot option. Click on it.
12. Done now your android pattern lock is unlocked successfully without losing your data.