Google Play Services Keeps Stopping – Hello guys, in this tutorial, I will show you, How to fix Google Play services keeps stopping errors on any Android device.
Many people ask me about Google Play Services Has stopped Error. Yes, if you Don’t know about That, this Error Is very annoying for you.
Google Play services is an Application, which helps Google apps To run appropriately on any Android device.
But if If you are facing Google Play services keeps stopping / Has stopped Errors like this. Then you should fix that Error.
So if you want to fix that Google Play services application error On your Android phone, follow my guide step by step. Here I will tell you the three best ways To fix that Google Play Services Keeps Stopping Error.
Requirements To Fix Google Play Services Keeps Stopping Error :
Before going to fix that Error, first, you need to know. What are the requirements you need?
(1) You need to have a basic knowledge of operating an Android Phone.
(2) You need to have a Knowledge about Android apps, and how it works.
(3) you need to have logged in to your Google play store.
(4) You need to have basic knowledge of apps updates.
Read More :
- Facebook Download Video – 6 Best Ways To Download Facebook Videos
- How To Change My Name On Facebook – Change Your Name On Facebook
- Advanced Password Manager – Top 3 Advanced Password Manager.
- How To Change Location On Google Chrome – Change My Location
- Aroma File Manager – Download Aroma File Manager Latest Version
Google Play Services Keeps Stopping / Has Stopped Error Solve :
Now you properly know what requirements you need to fix that Google Play Services Keeps Stopping Error.
Here I will show you three ways to fix that Google Play Services Has Stopped Error. Let’s start with our first method.
(A) Clear Data Of Google Play Services App :
first, you need to clear the data, cache of your app. Let’s do it.
(1) Go to Settings / Apps section. Click on three lines on the top right.
(2) Now click on enable show system apps option. It will show all system apps with user apps.
(3) Now, find out one application search 🔎 Google play services.
(4) Now, Just clear data & Clear the cache of the Google Play Services app.
(5) Now click on the All permissions option. Allow all permissions there.
(6) Do the same steps with the Google Play Store app. Clear app data & Clear cache as well.
(7) After those steps, reboot your device. Now let’s see your Google Play Services Keeps Stopping problem is fixed or not. If the first method does not work, then follow the next method.
(B) Update Google Play Services App :
Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped errors maybe comes from the old version of your Google play services app. So you need to update that app first.
(1) If you find Google play services app directly via a search on Google play. Then you will not be able to find it.
(2) So how to find the Google Play services app & update it?. So let’s follow me.
(3) Download & install chrome web browser from play store. If you already have it. Then open it.
(4) Click on three lines on the top right. Enable Desktop site mode. After that, go to google search 🔎 Google play services.
(5) Now you will see the first result there. Just click on the google play services app. You will directly redirect to the google play store.
(6) Now, update your Google play services app now. Just wait for the update to complete. Now restart your phone.
(7) with this method, your Google Play Services Keeps Stopping. The Error will be 99% fixed.
(8) If the above method also does not work, then follow my next method. I hope that your Google Play Services Has Stopped Error will fix.
(C) Join Google Play Services Beta Program :
The Error may be in the stable build of the Google play services app. So you can try beta builds of Google play services. It may fix your issues.
(1) Open the Chrome web browser app. Go to google. Now search 🔎 for the Google Play Services Beta program.
(2) You will see a result of Google Play Beta testing. Just click on it. Now you will redirect to the Beta Program of the Google play services app.
(3) Now, first check your email ID from the top right corner. Select the same email ID which is logged in the Google play store. It is important.
(4) After selecting your Google account. Now you need to click on BECOME A TESTER button.
(5) Done. Now you are a Google Play services beta tester. Now again, find Google play services app using (B) point above.
(6) You will revive a beta update for the google play services app. It will take 5-10 minutes to give an update. So wait until you get an update.
(7) After getting an update. Just update your stable Google play services app to the beta build. It will fix Google play services keeps stopping errors.
How To Fix Google Play Services Keeps Stopping Error :
Suppose you are an Indian user if you were not able to understand English. Then watch my Hindi youtube video Tutorial.
Q. 1: If we clear Google play services app data, then our photos and videos will delete?
Answer: No. Only Google play services app data will clear. It will not affect your photos and videos.
Q. 2: what the Difference between Google play services stable & beta build?
Answer: beta builds are the test new features first. After that, they roll out in stable build. So if you will use a beta program, then you will get updates before a stable build.
Q. 3: Can I leave Google play services beta tester program?
Answer: YES. You can anytime leave the beta program. Just click on the link here.
Then select your same email ID, which is in the Google play store. Now click on the leave beta program button. Done.
Now you will get a stable update of the Google Play services app. Just update it. Done now you are on a stable build.
I hope with all three methods. Your Google Play Services Keeps Stopping Error will solve. If you find this article helpful, then please share this article with your friends and family.
Thank you so much for reading Google Play Services Keeps Stopping / Has Stopped Error Solve. Suppose you have any questions about this topic. Then please feel free to comment below.
Thank you so much!