Did you know How To Install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Xiaomi Mi Max 2??
Many people ask me about How To Install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So finally we got MIUI 10 Pie Rom port Beta Rom for our mi max 2 device. So guys if you want to install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Your Mi Max 2 device, then this tutorial for you.This Rom is ported from Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
First Take a full backup before flashing any roms. I am not responsible for any action taken by you.
Guys if you want to install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Your mi max 2, then we need to follow some important steps before install. So, guys, this rom is in beta stage right now. so it has some bugs. So if you want to test or want to use new features on your mi max 2 device, then just try it.
Requirements To Install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. You Need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post link below.
2. You need to install a treble supported custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 like (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install a Twrp recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 184.108.40.206 or higher on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
3. Download latest MIUI 10 Pie Rom file of your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 & save it on your internal storage or sd card.
How To Install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. Download all the required files from the above links. Save it on your phone storage or sd card.
2. First, take a full TWRP backup of your current ROM into your computer. The Rom changing is a risky process. So make sure to take a backup of your all the important data.
3. Download MIUI 10 Pie Rom On your device. Now you need to extract that zip file using any extractor tool. You can use Zarchiver App or Cx File Explorer on android to extract that files. You can use 7zip software on windows pc.
4. Boot your phone into treble recovery mode using key combinations. like, power off your mi max 2. press Volume up + power key At the same. When the Mi logo spear releases the keys.
5. Go to backup section, select all and take a backup of your phone. It will create your full Android backup in your internal storage. Coppy or move your backup in to your pc. After that remove all the files from recovery folder.
Now coppy paste all files which you extracted from your Rom file. It is important. Because this Rom file contents recovery backup.aste all files into internal storage /TWRP /Backup /(available old empty folder) /paste here.
6. Now again boot your phone into recovery mode. Go to Wipe section. Go to advance wipe. Wipe boot/system/data/vendor/caches partitions.
7. Go back, then click on mount section. Mount System, Vendor, Boot.Now go to the Restore section. Select System, Vendor, Boot option then. Swipe to flash. Now reboot your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 phone. It will take some time for the first hoot.
8. Now finally MIUI 10 Pie Rom Successfully installed On your mi max 2.
9. Done & Enjoy.
How To Root MIUI 10 Pie Rom:
1. You don’t need to flash any magisk zip. Because magisk 19.4 pre-installed with this Rom. But if you want to update magisk then follow this steps.
2.Download Supersu Zip File or Magisk zip file from the given links. You can download that files from the official websites as well. Move that files into your internal memory.
3. Boot your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 into Twrp Recovery mode. (if you don’t know how to boot your phone into recovery mode. Then press volume up +power button at the same time).
4. Go to install section. select supersu zip or magisk zip file & flash it.
5. Done. Now you need to reboot your phone. It will take some time for fist boot. Now your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is successfully Rooted.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thanks For Reading Xiaomi Mi Max 2 – How To Install MIUI 10 Pie Rom On Xiaomi Mi Max 2.