Did you know guys finally we got latest Arrow OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2? It is a stable ndroid Pie 9.0 rom for our Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Devices??
Many people ask me about How To Install Arrow OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [Stable Android Pie Rom 9.0]. So guys in a tutorial I am going to teach you all the installation process step by step. So guys if you want to update your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then just follow all the steps properly. In this tutorial, I will provide all the rom + Gapps download links. So you can download & flash android Pie rom 9.0 on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So guys in this tutorial we will install unofficial Arrow OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Which is more stable than previous builds.
Requirements For Installing Arrow OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. You Need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2,Then google it or follow below link.
2. You need to install a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 ike (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install best Twrp recovery on our Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124 or higher on your Xiaom Mi Max 2.
Install Treble WRP Recovery On Mi Max 2. If you don’t have it then download Treble recovery img file from given link. Then go to your normal twrp recovery mode. Go to install section /install image option on bottom right corner click on that. Then select your Treble TWRP Recovery img file. Then flash it done. Your treble recovery installed on your phone.
3. Arrow OS rom is in a stable. Because this is an unofficial build for our Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Device. but you need to take a full backup of your phone. I recommend you to take a TWRP Recovery backup. that is safer for you. Move your backup into your sd card or into a computer.
4. Download Arrow OS ROM File. Download Gapps file for android Pie 9.0 with arm64.
5. Download Supersu Zip File. If you want to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then download supersu zip file from the Google of from the given links.
6. Download Magisk zip file. If you want to install magisk systemless root on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then download Magisk zip file from the Google or from the given link.
NOTE: Use supersu or magisk. Don’t use both files to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
How To Install Arrow OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [Stable Android Pie Rom 9.0]
1. First, take a full TWRP backup of your current rom into your computer. The Rom changing is a risky process. So make sure to take a backup of your all the important data.
2. Download unofficial Arrow OS for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Rom zip file.Download Gapps for Arrow OS (9.0) from the given linksto your computer.
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode using key combinations. like, power off your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. press Volume up + power key At the same. When the Mi logo spear releases the keys.
4. Go to Wipe section. Go to advance vibe. Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
5. Now move your files from the computer to your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. (Arrow OS Rom file and Gapps).
6. Now go to install section. select Arrow OS Rom file and flash it. It will take some time to flash.
7. After flashing rom file doesn’t reboot your phone. So go back again. go to install option again. select Gapps zip file& flash it.
8. Now reboot your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 phone. It will take some time for the first hoot.
. 9. Now finally Android Pie 9.0installed on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
9. Done & Enjoy.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thank You So Much For Reading Arrow OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [Stable Android Pie Rom 9.0].
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.