Did you know How To Install MIUI 10 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2??
Many people ask me about How To Install MIUI 10 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So finally we got MIUI 10 Official Beta Rom for our mi max 2 device. So guys if you want to install miui 10 On Your Mi Max 2 device, then this tutorial for you.
Guys if you want to install MIUI 10 On Your mi max 2, then we need to follow some important steps before install. So, guys, this rom is in beta stage right now (Today’s date 18th July 2018).so it has some bugs. So if you want to test or want to use new features on your mi max 2 device, then just try it.
Requirements To Install MIUI 10 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. You Need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post link below.
2. You need to install a treble supported custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 like (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install a Twrp recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11 or higher on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
3. Download latest Miui 10 Rom file of your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 & save it on your internal storage or sd card.
4. Download Lazyflasher Zip file. Lazyflasher is the most important file. So don’t forget to download.
5. Download Magisk zip or supersu zip as per your choice. If you want to root your mi max 2 then you need to download Magisk or supersu zip file.
6. Download Google Installer apk file. (if your rom not have Gapps then use this apk file to install Gapps on your mi max 2).
How To Install MIUI 10 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. Download all the required files from the above links. Save it on your phone storage or sd card.
2. First, take a full TWRP backup of your current ROM into your computer. The Rom changing is a risky process. So make sure to take a backup of your all the important data.
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode using key combinations. like, power off your mi max 2. press Volume up + power key At the same. When the Mi logo spear releases the keys.
4. Go to Wipe section. Go to advance vibe. Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
5. Go back, then click on mount section. Uncheck system option.
6. Now go to install section. select Miui 10 Rom, press add more zips option then select Lazyflasher zip file and flash it. It will take some time to flash.
7. Now reboot your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 phone. It will take some time for the first hoot.
8. Now finally MIUI 10 Successfully installed On your mi max 2.
9. Done & Enjoy.
How To Root MIUI 10:
1. Download Supersu Zip File or Magisk zip file from the given links. You can download that files from the official websites as well. Move that files into your internal memory.
2. Boot your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 into Twrp Recovery mode. (if you don’t know how to boot your phone into recovery mode. Then press volume up +power button at the same time).
3. Go to install section. select supersu zip or magisk zip file & flash it.
4. Done. Now you need to reboot your phone. It will take some time for fist boot. Now your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is successfully Rooted.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thanks For Reading Xiaomi Mi Max 2 – How To Install MIUI 10 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.