Did you know guys How To Install Custom Kernel On Any Android??
Many people ask me about How To Install Custom Kernel On Any Android. So guys finally I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you simple steps to Install Custom Kernel On Any Android Phone. Guys before flashing or Installing Any type of custom kernels. First, you should know all those things about the custom kernel. There are many custom kernels available for many Android phones. All custom kernels flash via one method called custom recovery method. Flashing a custom karnal is very easy to work. But if you want to use custom karnal like advance work like overclocked or underclocked then you will need proper knowledge about the custom kernel.
Custom Kernel Is a ported & modified stock kernel. Which provides you more features than stock kernel. You can download custom kernel for your device from xda developers. Custom Kernels help you to overclock and underclock your device. It will help you to increase performance speed, Gaming Experience & multitasking. It will also help you to increase the battery life of your phone. So guys if you want to install custom kernel On your device then just follow this tutorial.
Note: Every Phone has different custom kernel zip file. Don’t flash a custom kernel which is not made for your device or other phones kernel. It will 100% dead your phone if you flash other phones kernel.
Requirements To Install Custom Kernel On Any Android :
1. You Need to unlock the bootloader of Redmi 3S /Prime /3X. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Redmi 3S, Then google it or follow my tutorial post link below.
2. You need to install a custom recovery on your phone like (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install best Twrp recovery on our Phone, Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 18.104.22.168 or higher on your Android Phone.
3. Make sure your Android phone is successfully Rooted. If you don’t know about rooting then follow my tutorials about rooting android. This trick will not work if your device not rooted.
4. Download Any Custom Kernel zip file which is available for your specific device. Check google or xda developers for downloading custom kernels. Download & save it on your phones internal storage or SD Card.
5. Download Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) App for controlling your custom kernel features.
How To Install Custom Kernel On Any Android (2018)
1. First, boot your phone into recovery mode. Every Phone has a specific key combination to boot recovery mode. So just google it if you don’t know how to boot your phone into recovery mode. I am using a Xiaomi Mi Max 2 device. So just power off my phone. Now press Volume Up + Power key at the same time.
2. After that just go to the backup section. Take a Boot backup. Boot it is your old kernel. So just take a boot back up.
3. After backup. Just go to Wipe section. Go to advance vibe. Select Dalvik churches & caches. Then wipe it.
4. Now go to install section, select your custom kernel zip file. Then flash it. After that reboot your phone.
5. Go to settings /about Phone /kernel version. It will show you your kernel status. Download Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) App for controlling your custom kernel features.
Go Back To Old Kernel.
1. Boot your phone recovery mode again.
2. Go to restore option. Then restore your boot backup which you took before.
3. Reboot your phone done.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thank You For Reading How To Install Custom Kernel On Any Android (2018).
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.