Did you know guys How To Install A Custom ROM On Any Android Device??
Many people ask me about How To Install A Custom ROM On Any Android Device. So finally I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can flash or install custom roms on any Android Phone with a full guide. In that guide, I never show you a practical. I just tell you to step by step guide to install custom rom on any android device.
Guys if you want to install custom roms on your device then just read the full article. First guys you all know about rooting it is a basic knowledge about the android phone. If you know about rooting then good if not then read it or learn it from the Internet.
Requirements For Installing Custom Rom On Any Android Phone.
1. Unlock Bootloader Of your device first.
3. FIND & Download Custom Rom For Your device.
4. Download Gapps file to install Google Apps on your phone.
5. Download supersu zip or magisk zip file to root your phone.
How To Install A Custom ROM On Any Android Device (2018)
1. Nowadays many devices come with the locked bootloader. So if your device is having locked bootloader then you will need to unlock the bootloader of your device first. There are many tutorials & articles available on the Internet. Just search
How to unlock the bootloader of DEVICE NAME
search for it on Google, xda, or youtube.
You will get lots of tutorials. Just watch and unlock your phone’s bootloader.
2. After unlocking a bootloader just you need to do a step two. Which is installing Twrp Recovery or any other custom recovery on your device. Same like before going to Google, xda, or youtube. Just search
How to install TWRP Recovery on DEVICE NAME.
You will get lots of tutorials & articles for that. You will get all files downloaded links on the XDA Developers.
3. Now that is the main & important step which is downloading custom roms for your specific device. Just go to Google and type
Custom roms for Device name xda
You will get the first result of xda developers site. Go to that site then select a section of roms & kernels. You will get custom Ron’s all for your device. Just you will get all the downloading links on that site. Just select which rom you want to use & then download it.
4. Installation of custom roms for any Android Phone method works for every smartphone. Follow the installation guide for any Android Phone. First guys, I already made a lot of videos related installing custom roms on redmi 3S, Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4, Mi max 2, Oneplus 2 etc.
Ok to install any custom rom on any android device.
A. First, download custom rom which you like or which is available for your specific device. Don’t use those Ron’s which is not compiled for your device. Use your phones custom rom only.
B. Download Gapps zip file according to your rom version.
C. Boot your phone into Twrp Recovery mode or recovery mode. Go to backup section & backup your all data.
S. Now after backup goes to wipe section then select Dalvik +system +data +caches then swipe to wipe. It will clean your device software to install custom rom.
6. Now go to install section select your Rom first then click on Add more zips then select Gapps. Then swipe to flash. It will take time to flash so wait.
7. After flashing if you want to root your device then flash Supersu zip or Magisk zip via Twrp Recovery then reboot.
. 8. Done. Now your phone will boot & enjoy your custom rom on your device.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thank You So Much For Reading
How To Install A Custom ROM On Any Android Device (2018).
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.