Did you know guys How To Install Hardrock Custom Kernel On Xiaomi Mi Max 2??
Many people ask me about How To Install Hardrock Custom Kernel On Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So guys finally I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you simple steps to Install Hardrock Custom Kernel On Xiaomi Mi Max 2. Guys before flashing or Installing Any type of custom kernels. First, you should know all those things about the custom kernel. There are many custom kernels available for mi max 2. All custom kernels flash via one method called custom recovery method. Flashing a custom karnal is very easy to work. But if you want to use custom karnal like advance work like overclocked or underclocked then you will need proper knowledge about the custom kernel.
Custom Kernel Is a ported & modified stock kernel. Which provides you more features than stock kernel. You can download custom kernel for your device from xda developers. Custom Kernels help you to overclock and underclock your device. It will help you to increase performance speed, Gaming Experience & multitasking. It will also help you to increase the battery life of your phone. So guys if you want to install custom kernel On your device then just follow this tutorial.
Requirements To Install Hardrock Custom Kernel On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. You Need to unlock the bootloader of Mi max 2. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Mi max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post link below.
2. You need to install a custom recovery on your phone like (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install best Twrp recovery on our Mi max 2, Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11 or higher on your Mi max 2.
3. Make sure your Mi max 2 phone is successfully Rooted. If you don’t know about rooting then follow my tutorials about rooting android. This trick will not work if your device not rooted.
4. Download Hardrock Kernel zip file according to your Android version of your Mi max 2. Also, download Hardrock Kernel profiles zip file to control your Hardrock Kernel On mi max 2.
Download Hardrock Kernel :
5. Download Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) App for controlling your Hardrock Kernel features & profiles.
How To Install Hardrock Custom Kernel On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. First, boot your phone into recovery mode. Every Phone has a specific key combination to boot recovery mode. So just google it if you don’t know how to boot your phone into recovery mode. I am using a Xiaomi Mi Max 2 device. So just power off my phone. Now press Volume Up + Power key at the same time.
2. After that just go to the backup section. Take a Boot backup. Boot it is your old kernel. So just take a boot back up.
3. After backup. Just go to Wipe section. Go to advance vibe. Select Dalvik churches & caches. Then wipe it.
4. Now go to install section, select your Hardrock Kernel zip file. Then click on Add more Zips, then select Hardrock Kernel Profiles zip. Then flash it. After that reboot your phone.
5. Go to settings /about Phone /kernel version. It will show you your kernel status. Download Kernel Adiutor (ROOT) App for controlling your custom kernel features.
6. Open Kernel Adiutor App then select profiles section. Just select your favourite profile. & enjoy. Watch all the settings in my video tutorial.
Go Back To Old / Stock Kernel.
1. Boot your phone recovery mode again.
2. Go to restore option. Then restore your boot backup which you took before.
3. Reboot your phone done.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thank You So Much For Reading How To Install Hardrock Custom Kernel On Xiaomi Mi Max 2.