Did you know How To Install Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 [Stable Oreo Rom 8.1.0]??
Many people ask me about How To Install Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 [Stable Oreo Rom 8.1.0]. So finally I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you step by step tutorial to install Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 [Stable Oreo Rom 8.1.0]. Guys if you want to install stable oreo 8.1.0 on your oneplus 2 device, then just follow the step by step tutorial. All the required downloads files are provided here. So guys download rom & Gapps files on your phone.
OnePlus 2 finally get an Android Oreo 8.1.0 update. this update provided by the official Resurrection Remix team. This is an official Resurrection Remix 6.0 ROM which is based on Android Oreo 8.1.0 For our OnePlus 2 device. So guys in this post I am going to tell you How To Install Android O (Oreo) 8.1.0 in OnePlus 2 with the help of official Resurrection Remix 6.0 custom Rom. Here comes the Resurrection Remix 6.0 official build for the one plus 2.
- 1 What Is Resurrection Remix??
- 2 Requirements For Installing a Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 :
- 3 How To Install Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 :
What Is Resurrection Remix??
Resurrection Remix ROM is a most popular custom rom which is provide google stock Android experience on all most all android phones. Resurrection Remix Rom is available for free for all most all android users, this includes all the Google stock features as well as the more extra features. This is a fully loaded custom rom of all time. It has so many features like :
- Improve Battery Performance.
- New multi-window feature.
- New Android version 8.0.0 (Oreo).
- Fast performance.
- Better RAM management.
- Better Gaming experience.
- Camera improvement.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE DO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Status Of Resurrection Remix 6.0 Rom On OnePlus 2:
WHATS WORKING :
– Not Known :(Original Source)
-Not Known :(Original Source)
Requirements For Installing a Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 :
1. You need to unlock Bootloader & TWRP recovery installed on your one plus 2. If you don’t know how to unlock Bootloader & install twrp recovery, then watch this video or follow the tutorial to unlock the bootloader of your one plus 2. install TWRP Recovery on one plus 2. (which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. SO first Take a full backup of your all data).
2. Download Resurrection Remix 6.0 ROM zip file For one plus 2. (Download from the given links).
3. Download Gapps For Android oreo 8.1.0 (Arm64).
4. Download Supersu zip File to Root Your oneplus 2.
How To Install Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 :
1. First, take a full backup of your current rom into your pc.
2. Download official Resurrection Remix 6.0 Rom & Gapps File in your Phone storage.
3. Now Go to settings/about Phone /Build number. Tao 7-8 times on Build number it will enable Developer option. Open developer option and enable Advanced Reboot option. After that Boot your phone to Twrp Recovery Mode (for that press power button /Reboot /Recovery).
4. Now you will see your phone will boot into recovery mode. So first take a full backup of your current rom (Most important step).
5. Now after Backing up, Go to Wipe section and Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
6. Now Go back and Now go to Install Section. then first select tour Resurrection Remix 6.0 Rom file and flash it. It will take some time to flash so wait.
7. After flashing a rom file. now again go back. select Gapps zip and flash it via TWRP Recovery.
8. After flashing Rom & Gapps. then click on Reboot System. It will take minimum 5-10 minutes to first boot.
9. Done. Android O (Oreo) 8.1.0
Installed On your OnePlus 2.
How To Root Android O (Oreo) 8.1.0 On OnePlus 2 :
1. Download the latest Supersu zip file from the given links. save it in your phones internal Storage.
2. Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode. click on Install section. then select supersu zip file and flash it.
3. Click on Reboot System. It will take some time to boot. (maximum 10-15 minutes).
4. Done, Now your OnePlus 2 is successfully Rooted.
Watch Video For More Info :
Thank You For Reading How To Install Resurrection Remix Rom For Oneplus 2 [Stable Oreo Rom 8.1.0].