Did you know How To Change Video Background In PowerDirector Android??
Many people ask me about How To Change Video Background In Android. So finally guys in this tutorial I will show you simple steps to change the background in any video using your phone. Changing video background in android nowadays very simple. There are so many applications available for that. In this video, we will use PowerDirector app. PowerDirector android app is the best video editor available for our android smartphone.
In this tutorial, I will use chroma key feature of PowerDirector app. Chroma key feature now available in the PowerDirector android video editor. So guys if you want to change video background In PowerDirector Android, then you need to follow all the steps properly.
It is a mobile application which helps you to edit your videos on your android phone. This is a professional video editing software for Android. Most small YouTubers are using this app to edit the videos on youtube. You can make a SlideShow, musical video, you can put music, videos, images, text, fx etc to edit your videos. You can also export videos in Full HD quality as well as in 4K quality as well.
Requirements For Change Video Background In PowerDirector Android :
1. Download PowerDirector Video Editor App from the Google Play Store. Download that app from the given link if you want. Install that app on your android phone.
2. Download Any background image or video. Which you want to use as a background in your video. If you don’t know how to download then just google it.
3. Use any video which has the same background like green screen videos. If you want to use chroma key feature then you will need green screen videos. You can use other colors other than green also. Download greenscreen video from google if you want.
How To Change Video Background In PowerDirector Android :
1. First, open your installed PowerDirector app. Click on a new project. Press ok. It will show you main editing page here.
Read More :
- How To Fix App Not Installed Android.
- How To Use SD Card As Internal Storage In Android No Root.
- How To Move Apps To SD Card Without Root.
- How to Root Android Phone Without PC / Computer 2018.
2. Now just click on media. Add your favorite image or video to your backend. Increase or decrease duration as per your green screen video time.
3. Now click on layer option. Now select video layer option. Select tour greenscreen video here. Fit to screen this video using your fingers.
4. Now click on green screen video layer. You will get edit icon left side of the screen. Click on that option. You will get Chroma key option. Click on chroma key option.
5. Now just click on color poker icon. Put your picker point on that color which you want to remove.(in this case, I want to remove green color). After putting your pucker on your color. Just again click on picker icon. It will remove that color immediately.
6. If you find some green color on your video just uses slider settings also to improve your editing.
7. After using chroma key feature your video background will change smoothly on android phone.
8. Done, I hope you understand How To Change Video Background In PowerDirector Android.
Watch Video For Mire Info :
Thank You For Reading Chroma Key – How To Change Video Background In PowerDirector Android.