How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat 7.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2
Hello guys In this video I am going to show you How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat, so guys finally we got Official Xposed Framework for our Android Nougat 7.0 or 7.1.1 +. So in this video I will show a simple method to install Xposed fretwork on android nougat. Watch this video until the end and follow all the steps properly then you understand properly How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat.
Xposed Installer :
The xposed installer is an app which is alow Modules to perform on the Android system to customize your android phones elements. Without this app Xposed module will not work.
Xposed Framework :
Xposed Framework is a module to change your android phone system without crashing. Without exposed fretwork modules, it means apks not work on any Android Phone. It requires root to install Xposed fretwork on any Android Phone. There are thousands of modules available for the Xposed installer or for the Android phone. Xposed Framework basically depending upon your phone’s version and based on CPU architecture of your phone. (like Arm7, Arm64, Armv86).
1. Rooted Android Phone.
2. Android Version 7.0 + (Nougat).
3. Xposed Installer App (latest version). Download from the given links.
NOTE: This method not working On Samsung TouchWiz Roms.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL :
1. Download Xposed Installer App from the given link. And save it on your android phone.
2. Go to settings /security /unknown sources/enable it.
3. Now install Xposed Installer app on your phone.
4. Open this app, Now click on version 88.1,2,3,……which version is showing on your phone.
5. Click on it and press Install, it will download Xposed Framework zip file automatically on your phone. And it will flash automatically also.
6. If ask Root permission then grant it.
7. After that Reboot your phone, it will take 5-10 minutes to boot up.
8. Now open your Xposed Installer App, now you will see Xposed Framework version 88 is activated.
9. Done. Noe, you can use various Xposed Modules On Your Android Nougat 7.0 +.
NOTE: Before using Any module Read the description of this module, see this app supported or not on Android Nougat.
Uninstall Xposed Framework :
1. Go to Xposed installer app.
2. Click on Uninstaller, it will download uninstaller Zip File, and it will flash automatically.
3. Now reboot your phone.
Download Xposed Installer App For Android Nougat :
LINK – 1:
LINK – 2:
ABOUT ME :
I Make Tech Videos Based On SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials, Cool Android Tips & Tricks, Games & Apps Reviews.I Also showcase interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
Thank You For Reading How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat 7.0, 7.1.1.