Finally, We got Android Oreo 8.0 AOSP Rom For our Redmi Note 3. In this post, I am going to teach you How to download and install Android O (Oreo) 8.0 ROM On Redmi Note 3. Here comes the AOSP Rom for Redmi Note 3 via an unofficial build.This Redmi Note 3 AOSP ROM is brought to you by jhenrique09
An AOSP ROM is a ROM based on the Android Open Source Project. It is a popular custom rom for our Android device, it has google stock Android experience with more extra features.
If you like jhenrique09 (Rom Developer) work then Donate.
If You Do Wrong Steps Then You Brick Your Device So I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE DO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Redmi Note 3 Pro [kenzo/kate]
1. Unlocked Bootloader Needed. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader on any Xiaomi device the watch this tutorial video or follow the full tutorial post. (which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. SO first Take a full backup of your all data).
2. Need Latest custom Recovery installed (Like CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install a custom recovery on your Redmi Note 3 then watch this video tutorial or follow the post link.
3. AOSP Android oreo Rom for Redmi Note 3 zip file. (Download this file from the link given below).
4. No need to download Gapps for this rom because Rom has inbuilt Gapps.
1. First, take a full backup of your current rom into your pc.
2. Download UnOfficial AOSP Android oreo Rom for Redmi Note 3 zip file and from the given links on your pc.
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode using key combinations. Or if you don’t know How to boot into twrp recovery mode then google it
4. Go to Wipe section and Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
5. Now move your files from the pc (AOSP Android oreo Rom file)
6. Now go to install section and select AOSP Android oreo rom file and flash it. It will take some time to flash.
7. Now reboot your phone. It will take some time to the first hoot.
. 9. Now finally Android O (Oreo) installed on your Redmi Note 3
9. Done & Enjoy.
1. Download Supersu zip file from the given link.
2. Flash supersu zip file from the TWRP Recovery.
. 3. Done. Now your Android O (Oreo) 8.0 Rom is successfully Rooted.
I Make Tech Videos Based On SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials, Cool Android Tips & Tricks, Games & Apps Reviews.I Also showcase interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube