In this video i am going to show you How To Fix Parse Error Android. So guys in this tutorial we will fix “There was a problem parsing the package”. Some times when we try to install some apps then you will see this” Parse Error”. So today we will solve this problem on any Android Phone Without Root.
How To Fix Parse Error Android
1. APK Editor App (Download this app from the Google ply store or from the given link).
2. App which showing Parse Error
3. Follow Steps properly.
How To Fix Parse Error On Android
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL :
1. First you see this app showing Parse Error On my phone. So we will fix it.
2. Download & install “Apk Editor” app From the given link.
3. Open” Apk Editor” app, Then click on “Select an Apk File”
4. Now Find your App which is showing”“Parse Error”
5. Now click on” Full Edit (RESOURCE RE-BUILD)”
6. Now you will see this page.
7. Now click on “Manifest”
8. Now you will see like this.
9. Now you will see surch box below like this then surch” sdk”
10. Now you will see this page then you will see the numbers like this.
11. Change numbers like this 14 and 22 like this. And Save it.
12. Then you will see “Build” option in the top click on that.
13. Now it take some time to” Build” the app wait for that.
14. After that you will see this now click on install.
15. Now it will install properly No showing any Parse Error on your phone.
16. Done. Now Fix Parse Error on Android in simple steps.
ABOUT ME :
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
Download APK Editor App :
Thanks For Reading How To Fix Parse Error Android
By – Mahesh Technicals