Hello guys In this video i am going to show you how to install and use custom boot animation on any samsung device. Before I start I want to tell you that, if you have other phone not Samsung then watch my previous post then you understand about how to install custom boot animation on any Android Phone.
This article fully based on Samsung phones. Because in samsang phone boot animation installation proces is defrent because it have a custom skin (touchwiz ui). So we need some boot animation QMG files and put into the system folder. So if you want to change boot animation on any samsung device then read this full article and watch this video to better understanding.
Boot animation it is in simple words Boot and animation. Boot it means when you turn off your phone then turn on your phone or reboot or restart your phone its called android boot.
Animation it means when you turn on your phone or power on your phone then you will see and company logo with some animation Luke Samsung, Lava, oneplus etc.
Before we begin, you will need a rooted Samsung phone!
1. Rooted phone.
2. Boot animation zip.
3. Root Browser app.
1. Open your browser and type in google, Boot animation for Samsung. Then download which boot animation you like it.
2. Install and run Root Browser app on the Play Store.
3. Do a long-press on the boot animation zip file you downloaded. In this example, I downloaded the Batman.zip so I did a long-press and selected “Extract” to extra the actual QMG boot animation files.
4. You should now have a new folder with the QMG files.
5. Before you can copy and paste the QMG files, you will need to delete the existing files (make a backup first) so go ahead and browse to /system/media directory and delete bootsamsung.qmg, bootsamsungloop.qmg, and shutdown.qmg files.
6. Go back to the new QMG files you extracted earlier and copy the files.And paste them in /system/media directory.
7. . Do a long-press on each of the QMG files and select “Permissions”.Change the permissions to “RW/R/R” like shown in the video.
8. That’s it! Try rebooting and you will see the new shutdown boot animation.And also the new boot animation when rebooted!
How To Change Boot Animation On Any Samsung Mobile
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
1. Root Browser app :
LINK – 1:
LINK – 2: