In this video i am going to show you How to blur object in video in android. In simple steps with the help of a single app called KineMaster – Pro Video Editor. So guys watch this video till the end then you properly understand How to blur object in video in android. Follow all the steps properly.
Kinemaster it is an editor for our Android phone. Kinemaster is the best professional video for our Android phone. This free on store. In this app can edit your videos like professional video editing effects. You can use many Fx in your videos for free. You can add text in your videos with great animations, you can make or create SlideShow from it. You can use screen feature which is present in only professional video editors. You can add layers as much you want. You can essyly edit videos using timeline. You can add audio or audio fx in your videos. You can crop the videos as well. You can render the videos in high quality like Full HD, HD, SD, as well as in 4K Allso.
1. Download kinemaster app from the play Store or from the given link.
2. Install it on your phone. Open it.
3. Click on +icon and click on Empty project.
4. Now you will see the tineline.
5. Now click on Media option and select your video for blur effect or blur object.
6. After loading this video. Now click on Layer option and select Effects layer. (This is a new feature of kinemaster)
7. Turn you will see blur effect. Click on that and select portion to blur your video.
8. Now click on setting and you will see a fader. Then svipe to right for blur effects. Set as per your choice.
9. Now you all most done.
10. Now Render your video in high quality with blur effect. (save to gallery).
Thanks for watching.
How to blur object in video in android
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube