In this video i am going to show you how to hard reset / factory reset any HTC device. So watch this video till the end then you properly understand how to hard reset any HTC device, follow all the steps properly.
NOTE – THIS PROCESS ERASE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR PHONE SO TAKE A FULL BACKUP FIRST.
* factory reset using hardware keys
1. Power off or turn off your phone first. You can factory reset without going in settings allso.
2. Now press and hold VOLUME DOWN + power Key at the same time for 2-5 seconds.
3. When you will see android logo or image on your HTC device then release the volume down and power key.
4. Now you will automatically boot into a stock recovery mode on your HTC device.
5. Now your touch will not work so now you need to select factory reset over there. For that press volume keys to up — down scrolling and for cunfurm press power key. So select factory reset using volume keys then press power key for ok or yes.
6. Now it will take 2-10 seconds to reset after that just reboot or restart your phone. Done your htc phone is now reset.
* factory reset from settings
1. Go to settings.
2. Find backup & reset option then, Tap Backup & reset.
3. Now just click on the Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
how to hard reset any HTC device
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube