In this video i am going to show you How to unroot any android device. In simple steps. In this video we will learn how to unroot kingroot as well as how to unroot supersu on any Android Phone. So guys watch this video till the end then you properly understand how to fully unroot your android phone. If you fully unroot your device then you will get new software updates. Bt if you installed costum recovery then software update will not come.
So guys if you want to unroot your phone then read this full article or watch the video to more understanding. If you don’t know what is rooting on android then checkout my website for those posts or watch my Root related videos on my youtube channel Mahesh Technicals.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF YOUR PHONE. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO THEN DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
FOR supersu users :
1. Go in to your supersu app.
2. Svipe 2 time or go in to settings section of this supersu app.
3. Now scroll down and find Full unroot option.
4. Click on that and press continue to unroot. It will take some time to unroot.
5. After that you can see your supersu app will be removed from the apps Manu then restart your phone.
FOR kingroot users :
1. Go to kingroot app or kinguser app
2. Click on 3 dot option in the top right side corner.
3. Click on settings and scroll down.
4. See the last option, uninstall kingroot.
5. Click on that and it will take some time to unroot.
6. After that restart your phone.
How to unroot any android device
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
Thank You For Reading How to unroot any android device.