today in this video i have shown you that how you can backup and restore your android rom using twrp recovery. Everyone wanted to tweak their android phones but in the safezone. So if take a backup of your android rom before you do any type of tweak with your device then you always have a chance to restore your device rom if your device get’s damage while tweaking.
How to backiup and restore android rom using TWRP recovery
1. Rooted phone. (if you don’t know what rooting your phone then read my other articles and watch my Root related videos from my youtube chanal).
2. Costum recovery installed (TWRP /Cwm Recovery)
1. First you need rooted phone. If your is not Rooted then follow this videos :
2. After rooting your phone now Install costum recovery or TWRP recovery on your android phone. If you dont Know how to do it then follow this video :
3. Now after 2 steps now boot your phone in to recovery mode.
For samsung phone :
Volume up +Home key + power key (at the same time)
For other devices find recovery keys from google.com
4. Now you are in the recovery mode. Now cluck on backup.
5. Select all the boxes and click on select storege.
6. Then select sd card . And press ok.
7. Now svipe to backup your whole android system. It will take some time to make a backup of your android phone (depends on your data)
8. Done. Your backup will be created. In SD Card /twrp folder.
1. Boot in to recovery mode again.
2. Now click on Restore button. And select all the boxes and svipe it.
3. It will restore your backup easily. It will take some time.
4. After restore cluck on reboot system.
Thanks for watching.
How to backup and restore android rom using TWRP recovery
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube