Hello guys Did you know How To Transfer charge from one phone to another phone??
Many people ask me about how to transfer charge from one phone to another phone, so today I am back with the new tutorial. In this tutorial I will show you an simple trick then you can transfer your mobile charge to another device with the use of USB +OTG cable. So guys if you want to transfer your charge then read this full article and watch video for more information.
So guys In this video i am going to show you how to transfer charge from one phone to another android phone. So guys basically we are sharing a charge from one phone to another phone in simple steps.
1. OTG supported Phone. (Your phone should be Supported for OTG cable, if you want to check your phone OTG support or not just download OTG checker App from the Google Play Store).
2. OTG cable. (On The Go Cable, if you don’t have it then buy it from down link).
3. USB cable (charging cable).
how to transfer charge from one phone to another phone ????
1. Conect OTG cable to the phone, this phone provide a charging to another phone.
2. Now conect the USB cable to the OTG.
3. Now conect the charging port to the phone which you want to charge.
4. If your device (which share charge) not support OTG then then no charge will be transfer.
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube