In this video i am going to show you How To Increase RAM On Your Android Phone (Upto 4 GB). In simple steps. So guys watch this video till the end then you properly understand How To Increase RAM On Your Android Phone (Upto 4 GB). So guys if you want to increase some Ran on your phone then follow all the steps properly. You should know that if you want to increase your RAM then you will need rooted phone. If you don’t know about rooting then read my other articles from my website and allso watch my Root related videos from my youtube chanal.
It is an android application which is help you to increase your android ram with root access. Note that thus application only create a vartual ram using your sd card or using your internal storage. But it help you to run high graphics ganes smouthly on your android phone depending apun your phone power.
1. Your phone should be rooted. (if not rooted then watch my video how to root any Android phone on YouTube)
2. You need standard memory card higher then 4 GB. It should be class 10.
3. Now Download 2 apps from the play Store.
– MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check
– ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP)
4. First open MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check app and check your device supports virtual ram or not. If you see congratulations pop up then it means your device supports virtual Ram.
5. Now open ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) app and click on Original values.
6. Then select your sd card for making a ram.
7. Now it will take some time to create a RAM on your device.
8. After creating a ram now click on active button on the top. Then this rom will activate.
9. Enjoy the extra ram on your phone.
How To Increase RAM On Your Android Phone (Upto 4 GB) | 2017
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube