In this video i am going to show you How to get OTA update after root on any Android Phone. So using this trick you will get ota updates after root allso. So watch this video till the end.
1. Download OTA Rom zip file of your android device (Download official updated rom from your phone company).
2. Your device should be rooted. If you don’t know about rooting then read my root related post on my website or watch videos from my youtube chanal.
3. Your Phone have supersu installed. (your phone should be rooted with supersu. If you using kingroot then convart to supersu.
4. Flashfire App. Download this app from the given link or download from the Google play store.
5. First take a full backup of your phone.
NOTE : This is a risky process so do it at your own risk. I am not responsible for any other damage of your phone.
1. first download ota rom for your android phone.
2. This rom in zip format so first you unzip this rom file.
3. Unzip file put in to your ad card.
4. Now download flashfire app from the play Store.
5. Now open this app and take a system backup first.
6. After the backup now cluck on plus icon and select Flash firmware package.
7. Select your rom (unzip /extracted)
8. If you have costum recovery installed like CWM OR TWRP then uncheck recovery option.
9. Now click on flash button. It will take some time to boot up.
10. Automatically your phone will reboot. Enjoy flashing.
Thanks for watching.
How to get OTA update after root on any Android Phone.
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube,