Hello guys Did you know How To change video background in android??
Many people ask me How To change or how to use green screen video editing on android. So guys finally I am come with a brand new tutorial. So guys in this tutorial we will change video background using an app called kinemaster on android phone. So guys changing video bahround is very simple if you use green screen effect. So guys why you are waiting for, let’s get started. Just follow my all the steps then you can essyly change video background in android phone.
Kinemaster it is an best video editor for our Android phone. Kinemaster is the best professional video editing software for our Android phone. This application free on Google play store. In this app can edit your videos like professional video editing effects. You can use many Fx in your videos for free. You can add text in your videos with great animations, you can make or create SlideShow from it. You can use green screen feature which is present in only professional video editors. You can add layers as much you want. You can essyly edit videos using timeline. You can add audio or audio fx in your videos. You can crop the videos as well. You can render the videos in high quality like Full HD, HD, SD, as well as in 4K Allso.
1. Android verson 5.0 or higher (this trick will not work on lower versons of android).
2. Kinemaster App. Download this app from the given link or from the Google play store.
3. Green screen video. Download or capture any green screan video. (if you don’t know about green screen videos then google it.
4. Video layer supported kinemaster App. (video layer option is must in your kinemaster App. If you don’t have video layer on kinemaster then just follow this video).
How To Add Video Layer In Kinemaster In Android Device
5. One more video (in this video we will use green screen video as a bahround.
1. Download and install kinemaster App from the given link or from the Google play store.
2. If you will get unknown source error then just go to settings /security /unknown source, Enable it.
3. Now first go to media section and select a video which is need to apply effect. First select secend video, don’t take green screen video.
4. After that click on layer option then select video layer option. Now take green screen video.
5. Now apply this video on whole video space. After that click on green screen video layer.
6. Now you will see some more options in right side of app then just find Chroma Key option.
7. Click on Chroma Key option and enable it. BOOM your bahround will change successfully.
8. For more information just watch the video tutorial.
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube,
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.