Did you know how to get Recycle Bin for Android??
Many people ask me how to use Recycle Bin for Android. So guys today I am going to show you how to use Recycle Bin in Android. So watch the video till the end this video all about Recycle Bin for Android. If you find this video helpful for you then please like and share this video and don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube channel Mahesh Technicals.
Recycle Bin – How to get Recycle Bin for Android.
It is an great application which is help you to restore your deleted photos files, videos, music, movies etc. You can essyly get all the lost files from your android phone. Most important part is that, it’s don’t require root access. So you can essyly use this as a recycle bin on your android phone.
1. Any Android Device with good android verson for better convenience.
2. Just Download Dumpster Photo & Video Restore app from the Google play store pe from the given link.
3. Your Android Phone No need root access for this trick.
4. Follow all the steps properly.
1. First download Dumpster Photo & Video Restore app from the Google play store or from the given link and save it on your phone.
2. Now install this app on your phone.
3. If you will get unknown source error when just Go to settings /security /unknown sources, Enable it.
4. Now open the Dumpster Photo & Video Restore app from your app menu.
5. Grant all the required permmition if it ask.
6. Just setup a app for one time after that your Recycle Bin is ready.
7. For example : just delete any file or images from your android phone, after delete go to the Dumpster Photo & Video Restore app then you will see this file over here.
8. Done. Finaly Recycle Bin is properly installed on your android phone.
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube,