All apps in one single app
How to use All Android Apps in One app | New Android app | USE ALL APPS TOGETHER.
Hello guys Did you know How To use all android apps in one single app??
Many people ask me about how to use All apps in one single app. So guys finally I am back with the new tutorial. So guys in the tutorial I am going to show you how to use All apps in one single app. Guys in this tutorial we will use an app called Hybridy app, this app is a great app in this app you can use social media account like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn,YouTube, Gmail, google+ and also amazon etc . all the sites.
SO Guys we all knows that all the social media apps takes lots of space in our Android phone. That’s why we need to use hybridy app it takes very small space in internal storage.
1. Download Hybridy App from the Google play store or from the given link.
2. If you will get unknown source error then just go to settings /security /unknown source, Enable it.
3. Now just go to apps menu and open hybridy app.
4. Grant all permmitions if us ask. So now you will get all social media sites in one App.
Step by step tutorial
1. Download Hybridy app- http://viid.me/929G0
2. Install and enjoy the app.