Did you know Xiaomi Mi Max 2 – How To Install Twrp Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max 2??
Many people ask me about TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So guys In this video I am going to show you How To Install Twrp Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So guys if you want to install a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 then you need to unlock your bootloader first.
Guys if you want to install custom ROMs, custom karnals, etc then you need to install a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So many people ask me How To Install twrp custom recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 2, so today I will teach you all the steps. So guys if you want to experience root world on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 then read that article until the end. follow all the steps properly.
Requirements For Installing TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. Unlock Bootloader Of your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (oxygen). If you don’t know How to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2. Then read this full article below.
2. Adb & fastboot drivers installed on your pc. If you don’t know How to install ADB & Fastboot drivers on pc. Then read this full article below.
3. Backup All important data of your phone into pc. Installing TWRP Recovery is a risky process. So first take a backup of your personal data.
4. Download TWRP recovery file of your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (OXYGEN) from the given link. You can also download that file from the TWRP official website.
5. Download Lazyflasher zip file. (without this file your phone will not boot. This is a very important file). Download from the given link.
6. Download Supersu Zip file (if you want to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.Download Supersu Zip File from the given links. You can download that file from the supersu official website as well.
7. Download Magisk zip file. If you want systemless Root on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 device. Then you need to flash Magisk zip file.
NOTE: Use Supersu or magisk. Don’t use both the files to root. Just use only one file.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (oxygen) :
1. First Take a full backup of your current Rom and backup all your important data. Transfer your all the backup data to your pc.
2. Go to Phone Settings /About Phone /Miui version. Tap 7-8 Times on Miui version. Go back and Go to Additional Settings / Developer option. Enable OEM Unlock & enable USB debuting.
3. Now you need to boot your phone into fastboot mode. So Power off your phone. Boot your phone into Fastboot Mode. (For that Press Volume Down + Power Key at the same time). Now connect your phone to the pc Using USB type C cable.
4. Now Go to your pc, Go to C drive /adb folder. press Shift + Right Click on the keyboard. You will see the option. Open a command window or Open power shell. Click on that option. It will open adb command window on your pc.
5. Enter the first command to check your device connected or not. Type: fastboot devices and press enter. You will see some numbers it means your device is connected. if you will see not found Error then you need to install Adb and fastboot drivers on pc properly. If you don’t know about adb & fastboot drivers, then just google it.
6. Go to your downloaded folder. Find Twrp-188.8.131.52-oxygen.img file. You need to rename it like. twrp.img Copy twrp.img file to the C:/ adb / paste it. (That is your Twrp Recovery file which you downloaded before).
7. Again open the command window on your pc. Enter second command Type: fastboot flash recovery twrp.mg and press enter. Now it will run some scripts on your pc. Done.
8. Now you will need to write the last command to boot your phone into Twrp recovery mode, Type: fastboot boot twrp.img press enter. If this command not working, then just manually boot your phone into Twrp recovery mode. For that press volume up + power key at the same time. Now, wait for 30 seconds. Your phone will automatically boot into Twrp Recovery mode. Go to mount section. Just mount all options. If some options will not mount then leave as it is.
9. Don’t Disconnect Your phone. Now move Lazy flasher zip file, supersu zip file & Magisk zip file from pc to your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 phones internal storage.
10. Now come to your phone. Go to install tab select Lazy flasher zip file & flash it. If you will not flash that file, then your phone will not boot up. After flashing click on system Reboot it will take some time to boot like 5-10 minutes.
11. Done Now TWRP Recovery is indeed successfully on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to root your phone, then follow below steps.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thank You So Much For Reading Xiaomi. Mi Max 2 – How To Install TWRP Recovery On Mi Max 2.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.