Did you know guys How To Enable Full Screen Display Gestures On Any Xiaomi Phone??
Many people ask me about How To Enable Full Screen Display Gestures On Any Xiaomi Phone. So finally guys I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you a trick to Enable Full Screen Display Gestures. So guys if you want to Enable Full Screen Display Gestures features on your Xiaomi device then follow my tutorial step by step.
Full Screen Display Gesture :
Full Screen Display Gesture is a feature created by the iPhone X. But now this feature works on our Xiaomi Redmi device. Full Screen Display Gesture it helps you to control your device using your phone screen. You don’t need to use hardware keys or navigation keys to control your phone. Its totally replace your navigation keys or hardware navigation keys into a display. Your full display work as a navigation key using some gestures. That’s why its name is Full Screen Display.
Requirements To Enable Full Screen Display Gestures On Any Xiaomi Phone.
1. This trick will work only in Xiaomi Devices. So don’t try if you have other phones.
2. You need to unlock bootloader your phone.
3. Make sure your device is rooted. If your device is not rooted then follow my tutorial.
4. Download Root Checker app to check your phone is rooted or not.
5. Download BuildProp Editor App from the Google play store or from the given links.
How To Enable Full Screen Display Gestures On Any Xiaomi Phone.
1. First, check your phone is rooted or not using the Root Checker app. If your device is rooted then follow the next step. If your device not rooted then the first root your phone.
2. After root. Just go to your settings /about Phone /updates. Check your device updated with the latest version.
3. Now just download BuildProp Editor App from the Google Play Store. Install & open it.
4. Now you will see a Root prompt. So just grant it.
5. Now you will see an edit button on the top right corner. So click on that. Then you will see some codings. So just scroll down and add one code.
6. Full Screen Display Gestures code: qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
7. After outing above code. Click on save button. Then click on Save & Exit.
8. Now just reboot your phone. Done now after reboot, Full Screen Display option available in your phone settings.
Note: This trick will work only on Xiaomi devices.
Watch YouTube Video.
Thank You So Much For Reading How To Enable Full Screen Display Gestures On Any Xiaomi Phone.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.