Did you know How To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM (Windows 10/8/7)???
Many people ask me about How To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM. So finally today I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I am going to show you How To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM On Any Windows operating system. We all know that RAM is the most part of the Windows operating system or any other operating system. All operating systems need RAM to function properly. RAM use for every activity which you can hold on your computer as well as pc.
In that tutorial, I am going to show you how you can use your USB Pen Drive As RAM On Windows 10 /8 /7. Basically, we will create a Virtual RAM using a USB Pen Drive. That RAM will not show in the settings /system of Windows. Because that is a Virtual RAM.
In that tutorial, I am going to use 4GB USB Pen Drive As RAM. You can use any type of USB drive for that method. So guys if you want to use a USB Pen Drive As RAM, then read this full article.
Requirements To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM :
1. You will need a Good quality & fast USB Pen Drive. Because we will use this USB Pen Drive for RAM purposes. So if you use a slow USB drive, then your pc will lag after creating a Virtual RAM.
2. You will need a pc or computer. Running on Windows operating system 7/8/10. If you don’t have windows installed. Read my how to install windows 10 /8/7 on any pc tutorial.
3. Backup of your USB Pen Drive. Because in that method we will format our USB Pen Drive. So it is safe to take a backup of your USB Pen Drive.
This tutorial is only for the education purpose. Do it at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages to your computer or pc.
How To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM (Windows 10/8/7) 2018 :
1. First, concert your USB Pen Drive into your pc or laptop. First, take a full backup of your USB Pen Drive. Because we need to format our USB Pen Drive.
Read More :
- Wireless Data Transfer – How To Transfer Files From Android To PC Without USB Cable 2018.
- How To Fix Torrent Problem In India On Android.
- How To Call Anyone Without Showing Your Number On Any Android Phone.
- How To Download HD Bollywood Movies On Android.
2. After backing up. Just Right click on Pen Drive. Click on format press ok. It will take some time to format your data. So wait some time.
3. After formatting your USB Pen Drive. Just Right click on your Pen Drive again. Now click on Properties. Now you will see some option then click on Ready bost. It will show some configuration. If you don’t see that configuration then you will need to Enable it manually.
How To Enable Ready Bost Configurations :
* Go to search section of the bottom of your pc screen.
* Search for services. Open the services option from the search.
* Now you will see a pop-up window. You will need to find an option called Super Fetch. You need to right click on that.
* Then click on options. Then change your manual to automatic.
4. Just tick ✅ on the Use this device & press ok. It will start processing your USB Pen Drive to create Virtual RAM. Its totally depends on your pc /computer processor power.
5. After all the process done now your USB Pen Drive is converted into a RAM. If you can open your pen drive. You will see Ready bost file. That is your virtual RAM. Which is used for giving more power to pc? Bost your pc speed. Bost gaming experience.
Done Now you can Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM On Any Windows pc.
How To Use Our USB Pen Drive As Portable Again :
If you created a virtual RAM with your USB Pen Drive. Then the problem is that you can’t use this pen drive on other computers /pc. If you want to use that pen drive on other pc. Then you will need to remove that RAM and retransfer to Portable.
1. Again Right click on USB Pen Drive. Again format it. Again Right click on Pen Drive. Go to Properties.
2. Again click on Ready bost option. Now you need to tick ✅ Do not use this device & press ok.
3. It will take time to remove your RAM. So wait some time.
Dona now your virtual RAM Removed from your pc. Now you can use your pen drive on any other pc to sharing files etc.
Watch VVide For More Info :
Thank You for Reading How To Use A USB Pen Drive As RAM (Windows 10/8/7) 2018.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.