Did you know How to move apps to SD card Without Root??
Many people ask me, how to move apps to sd card on android. So today I am going to show how to move apps to sd card. So this article is all about how to move apps to sd card on android marshmallow also. So guys watch this video until the end when you learn move apps to sd card in simple ways. So guys watch this video with the detail post. know more about move apps to sd card without root, or move apps to sd card on marshmallow devices.
If you have an Android device with running out of space your internal memory?? Because of installing apps?? Then you are in the right place. If you want to use SD card to store all your higher applications and high size games. Then just follow my tutorial.
Method – 1:
What Is APK Editor App :
APK Editor is a powerful tool that can help you to edit/hack APK files to do lots of things for fun.
It can help us to do things like string localization, background image replacement, layout re-architecting, and even ad eliminating, permission removing, etc. What it can do depends on how you use it. However, to use it well, we need a little bit professional skills. Don’t be afraid, some examples are given on the help page.
(Note: Manifest editing is not supported in free version).
How To Move Apps To SD Card :
1. Download app which you want to move to sd card put it on phone storage/save/download on phone
2. Download and install APK Editor App from Google Play Store or download from given link below.
3. Open APK Editor. Choose to Select an apk file. Click on it.
4. Now navigate the file which you downloaded before in step 1.
5. Now you will see some options. Select common edit option. Click on it.
6. Now main point tap on “Prefer External Storage” option. Tap on Save Button. It will take some time to rebuild this app, it depends upon on app size.
7. After that, you will get a Rebuild version of this app. Just install that app on your phone.
8. Now go to settings. Check the storage location of this app. After all the steps you will see your app has been moved in SD Card.
NOTE:- This trick will help you move apps to SD card. But in that method, you can only move app (APK) file not data files or obb files. So if you want to move your app + data in SD Card then you will need root access.
Method – 2:
Default Phone Settings :
Guys, There are so many tweaks available on our Android device. So first go to settings /about Phone. Find out your android version. If you have android lollipop 5.0 or higher then you will get that move to SD card option on your phone. But some cases it’s not available. Because of custom UI like Samsung Phone have TouchWiz UI. If you have google stock UI then you will get that option on your android phone. If you have that move apps to sd card then just follow all the below steps.
Step By Step Tutorial :
1.Go to android phone setting. Select apps section. Open that option.
2.Click on apps and you will see your all installed app list on your phone.
3. Now just select an app which you want to move to SD card.
4.Now you will find the option to move app to external storage. Click on that option. It will take some to move apps to SD card.
5 . once the app is moved, your free space will rise. So now you can free up some space in internal storage.
NOTE: But there are some limitations with this method.You will be able to move only some portion of the app.That is you can move only APK part.The data part of the app will remain on internal storage.
Watch Video For More Information :
Download APK Editor App :
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.