Hello, guys, Did you know how to play WWE smackdown pain on PC With Joystick??
Many people ask me how to play WWE smackdown pain on PC With Joystick or with Gamepad. So finally I am back to the brand new video. So in this tutorial, I am going to teach you how to install PCSX2 Emulator on your pc and run WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain with the joystick or Gamepad. So guys if you want to play PS2 Games on your pc with a gamepad then just follow my full article or watch this video for more information.
So many people ask me about how to run PS2 games on our computer or pc, so guys if we want to run PS2 Games on your pc then we need a PS2 Emulator because we can’t run PS2 Game on your pc directly.
So that’s why PCSX2 Comes in. This is the best PS2 emulator for our pc or laptop. You can actually play ps2 or Playstation 2 games on pc.
(1) Operating System: Windows XP/ 7/8/8.1/10 or MORE (32 Bit or 64 bit).
(2) Processor: I3 or more.
(3) RAM: 8 GB Or More (For Better Gaming Experience)
(4) Hard disk Space: 5 GB or More.
(1) Download PCSX2 Emulator Setup For Pc. (Download from the given link or from the Google).
(2) Download PS2 Bios Zip File. (Download PS2 Bios zip file from the given link or from the Google).
(3) Download WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain Game file from the given link or from the Google.
(4) USB Gamepad or USB Joystick. Go to your local electronic store or buy it from the Internet. If you want to buy then just follow my link.
(1) First, download All the files from the given link or from the Google.
PCSX2 Emulator exe
PS2 Bios Zip file.
WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain Game file.
(2) Now first install Pcsx2 Setup on your pc. Make sure your pc internet is active while installing the pcsx2 setup. If extra content is downloading then download it. It is required to play the games on your pc.
(3) Now Extract PS2 Bios Zip file on your pc. Then you will get Extracted folder.
(4) Now open PCSX2 Emulator on your pc then click on next. Then click on overwrite then now time to select bios.
(5) Now just uncheck “use default settings” then click on browse, just select your bios extracted folder. Now select USA Console, then click on Finish.
(6) Now your pcsx2 Emulator settings are complete.
(1) Connect your USB Gamepad to your pc, then just go to consecration /controls /Plugin Settings.
)(2) Now tick ✅ Direct input on both sides.
(3) Now click on Pad 1. Then you will see some keys automatically created by default so first clear all. Now set keys with your Gamepad.
(4) Now just Click on any key from the right side of the screen with the mouse then press a key on your Gamepad. Then you will see a key on the left side of the screen. So click with the mouse then press Gamepad buttons. Set all keys with the same method. After all the keys just click on Apply and click on Ok. If you have 2 Gamepad then go to pad 2 then follow the same procedure again.
(5) Done, Now your Gamepad is configured. Now you can play any game with this Gamepad confederation in the pcsx2 Emulator.
(1) Download WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain PS2 Gane file from the given link or download any other PS2 Game from the Internet.
(2) First, you need to extract this game file because the game file in it 7Z Format. So use any extractor app to extract this game file. Use 7zip or RAR Software to extract this file on your pc.
(3) After extracting you will get WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain ISO file.
(4) Now open PCSX2 Emulator, Click on DVD /iso selector /browse / now select your Game file which is in Iso format or which is you extracted before.
(5) Now click on System /boot DVD fast. Done. Now your game will run.
(6) Now use your Joystick or Gamepad to control this game.
(1) If you will see your game tuning on the small screen.
(2) Go to PCSX2 /congregations /video /windows settings /click Fit the Window screen.
(3) Done your Small screen problem is solved.
how to play WWE smackdown pain on PC With Joystick.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.