Hello, guys, Did you know How To Fix TWRP Recovery Error 7 problem on Any Samsung Phone??
Many people ask me about this TWRP Recovery Error 7 While Installing Any Custom Rom On Android. So today I I am back with the new tutorial, in this tutorial I will show you a simple step to Fix TWRP Recovery Error 7 While Installing Any Custom Rom. So if you want to solve this issue on your phone then just read the full article or watch the video for more information.
TWRP Recovery is an open source project recovery software which modifies your stock recovery and bypasses it. This is also called as a custom Recovery. It is specially used for rooted phones. If you want to install custom ROMs, custom karnals on your phone then you will need Twrp Recovery On your phone. Because stock recovery does not have the ability to install custom things on your phone. It has lots of things to change your android system. Every phone has three own Twrp recoveries made by the developer.
NOTE: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO THEN DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Rom file which showing error in Twrp Recovery.
2. Installed Twrp Recovery On your phone.
3. Take a full backup of your current rom + Data.
4. Notepad ++ Software for your pc. (Download this notepad from the given links).
1. First, take a full backup of your current rom with the storage backup. If you don’t know how to create a backup then watch my video on my youtube chanal.
2. Now I am using Xperience Rom for the tutorial purposes. When I try to flash Directly form the twrp recovery then it’s hived me an Error 7.
3. Now we will fix this TWRP Recovery Error 7 problem on our phone. For that, we have 2 ways to fix this TWRP Recovery Error 7.
4. Update TWRP Recovery: If you have an old version of the Twrp recovery on your phone then just update your recovery. If you want to update your recovery then just google it. Now try to install or Flash this rom on your phone after TWRP Recovery update. If it’s not working then follow next method.
5. Edit updater script: For this method, you need computer or pc.
(1) First, install Notepad ++ on your pc. Download this notepad software from the given link. (it is useful for editing updater script from rom.)
(2) Now move your Rom file to your name pc (I am using Xperience Rom). This file is in Zip Format so first Extract this file.
(3) you will get lots of files & folders after extract. Like :
(4) Now go to META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script. Now open the updater-script file using notepad ++.
(5) Now just Get rid of the line starting with “assert” to next semi-colon. Usually, this is the first line or one of the first lines at the top of the text file. Just delete them.
(6) Save the file. After that go back and select all file folders and Rezip all the files you’ve unzipped. Now move this new zip file to your phone storage.
6 Now just Go to Twrp Recovery and now flash your New Edited Rom Zip file now it will work properly.
7. Done. If you like this tutorial then share with your friends and if you have any questions then ask me to feel free.
8. Done Now your Fix TWRP Recovery Error 7 While Installing Any Custom Rom On Android.
How To Fix TWRP Recovery Error 7 While Installing Any Custom Rom On Android.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.