Did you know How To Enable On Screen Keys (Soft Keys) On Any Android Phone??
Many people ask me about How To Enable On Screen Keys (Soft Keys) On Any Android Phone. So today I am back with a brand new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you a simple method to enable On Screen Keys on any Android Phone Without Root. So read this full article or watch the video tutorial for more information. In this tutorial, we will use an app called simple control . It is absolutely free on the Google play store. If your hardware keys not working properly if you want to use on-screen navigation keys, just follow this tutorial to fix this issue on any Android Phone.
If you want to Enable On Screen Keys or navigation keys on your android phone. So just follow my step by step tutorial to activate On Screen Keys on any android device.
Why Should I Use On Screen Keys :
If you are thinking why should I use On Screen Keys. So let me tell you. If your phones hardware keys not working, if you want to use on-screen keys or navigation keys on your Android, if you don’t want to use hardware keys. Then you can use on-screen navigation keys on your android phone. This is the best way to control your phone without using any hardware leys.
Simple Control(Navigation bar) App :
Simple control app gives you simple way to enable On Screen Keys navigation bar on your android phone. This app requires only accessibility permission to work well. Most important is that, this application absolutely free on the Google Play Store to download. It includes a bottom, left, & right navigation keys with high customization options for free. It has easy to use interface. This is the best app according to Me.
How To Enable On Screen Keys On Any Android Phone :
1. Open Google play store. Download an app called Simple Control. Download this app from google play store or from the given link.
2. After installation. Just open this app. Skip demo tutorial. Now it will ask you to allow accessibility permission. So go to your phone settings /accessibility. Find Simple control. Enable it. (it is required for that app work perfectly).
3. Go to your app menu again. Open simple control app from the app menu. Now you will see the homepage. You have three options.
* Bottom – simple control app set bottom keys as default. So you can enable or disable that keys from the bottom settings. You can adjust height, Width & Position as well.
* Left – if you want to Enable On Screen Keys on the left side of your android screen. Then this set is for you. You can also adjust height, Width & Position as well as bottom settings.
* Right – if you want to Enable On Screen Keys on the Right side of your android screen. Then this set is for you. You can also adjust height, Width & Position as well as bottom settings.
4. If you want to customize that keys? You need to swipe right to next settings tab. You can check those settings by own.
5. If you want to change the style of on-screen keys or navigation keys. Then just go to the third tab which is Icon tab. In this tab, you can change the style of soft keys. Some styles are free but some styles are paid. If you want to use premium keys style then just buy the premium version.
6. If you want to use premium keys style for free. Just click on the premium key. Now you will see three option. So select watch and click on it. It will show one ad. After that, your premium key is unlocked.
7. I personally use this app on my Redmi 3S phone. This is the best application which is enabled on-screen keys on any Android Phone.
Download Simple Control App.
Link – 1:
Link – 2:
Watch Video For More Information :
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.