Finally, We got Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom For our Samsung Galaxy On7 (SM-G600FY). In this post, I am going to teach you How to download and install Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 ROM On Samsung Galaxy On7. Here comes the Slim os Rom for Samsung Galaxy on7 via an unofficial build. This is a Rom ported by an RV Techno Tutorials. This Samsung Galaxy On7 Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom is brought to you by RV Techno Tutorials.
Hello, guys, Did you know How To download & install Viper OS on Samsung Galaxy On7??
Many people ask me about nougat roms for Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY and pro devices. So today I am back with the new tutorial video in this tutorial we will install viper os on our Samsung Galaxy On7 device which is based on Android Nougat 7.x. So if you want to install this rom then follow all the steps properly then you understand properly how to install android nougat viper os rom on Samsung galaxy On7.
It is a very popular custom rom. It is an android open source project. Viper os 3.1 which is based on Android Nougat 7.1.2. It provides a better experience for the users and it provides Google stock experience on any Android Phone.
If You Do Wrong Steps Then You Brick Your Device So I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE DO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Need Latest custom Recovery installed (Like CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install a custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY, then watch this video tutorial or follow the post link.
2. Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 ROM for Samsung Galaxy On7 zip file. (Download this file from the link given below).
3. Gapps For Viper OS Rom (Arm) (Download from the given links below)
1. First, take a full backup of your current rom into your pc.
2. Download Viper OS Rom for Samsung Galaxy On7 zip file and Download Gapps for Viper OS rom from the given links on your pc.
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode using key combinations like Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On7 Phone and press Volume up + Home key + power key At the same. When the Samsung logo spear releases the keys.
4. Go to Wipe section and Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
5. Now move your files from the pc(Viper OS Rom file and Gapps)
6. Now go to install section and select Viper OS rom file and flash it. It will take some time to flash.
7. After flashing rom don’t reboot your phone. So go back and again go to install option and select Gapps zip file and flash it.
8. Now reboot your phone. It will take some time to first hoot.(5-10 minutes)
. 9. Now finally Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 installed on your Samsung Galaxy On7.
9. Done & Enjoy.
1. Download Supersu zip file from the given link.
2. Flash supersu zip file from the TWRP Recovery.
. 3. Done. Now your Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom is successfully Rooted.
Thank You For Reading How To Install Viper OS Android Nougat 7.1.2 On Samsung Galaxy On7 [j5 PORT].
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.