|MIUI 8 On Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY|
Finally, We got MIUI 8 Rom For our Samsung Galaxy On7. In this post, I am going to teach you How to download and install MIUI 8 ROM On Samsung Galaxy On7. Here comes the MIUI 8 Rom for Samsung Galaxy on7 via an unofficial build. This is a Rom ported by an RV Techno Tutorials. This Samsung Galaxy On7 MIUI 8 Rom is brought to you by RV Techno Tutorials.
If you like RV TechnoTutorials (Rom Developer) then Donate.
If You Do Wrong Steps Then You Brick Your Device So I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE DO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 (SM-G600FY)
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (SM-G600FY)
– Not Known
– Not Known
- 1. Need Latest custom Recovery installed (Like CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install a custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY, then watch this video tutorial or follow the post link.
- 2.UnOfficial MIUI 8 Rom for Samsung Galaxy On7 zip file. (Download this file from the link given below).
- 3. Gapps For MIUI 8 Rom (Arm) (Download from the given links below)
- 1. First, take a full backup of your current rom into your pc.
- 2. Download UnOfficial MIUI 8 Rom for Samsung Galaxy On7 zip file and Download Gapps for MIUI 8 rom from the given links on your pc.
- 3. Boot your phone into recovery mode using key combinations like Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On7 Phone and press Volume up + Home key + power key At the same. When the Samsung logo spear releases the keys.
- 4. Go to Wipe section and Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- 5. Now move your files from the pc MIUI 8 Rom file and Gapps)
- 6. Now go to install section and select MIUI 8 rom file and flash it. It will take some time to flash.
- 7. After flashing rom don’t reboot your phone. So go back and again go to install option and select Gapps zip file and flash it.
- 8. Now reboot your phone. It will take some time to the first hoot.
- . 9. Now finally MIUI 8 installed on your Samsung Galaxy On7.
- 9. Done & Enjoy.
- 1. Download Supersu zip file from the given link.
- 2. Flash supersu zip file from the TWRP Recovery.
- . 3. Done. Now your MIUI 8 Rom is successfully Rooted.
Thank You For Reading How To Install MIUI 8 On Samsung Galaxy On7 [j5 PORT].
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.