Finally, We got Android Nougat 7.1.2 AOSP Rom For our Samsung Galaxy On7. In this post, I am going to teach you How to download and install Android N 7.1.2 ROM On Samsung Galaxy On7. Here comes the AOSP Rom for Samsung Galaxy on7 via an unofficial build. This is a Rom ported by an RV Techno Tutorials. This Samsung Galaxy On7 AOSP Rom is brought to you by RV Techno Tutorials.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (SM-G600FY)
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (SM-G600FY)
– Not Known
– Not Known
1. Need Latest custom Recovery installed (Like CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install a custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY, then watch this video tutorial or follow the post link.
2. UnOfficial AOSP Android Nougat Rom for Samsung Galaxy On7 zip file. (Download this file from the link given below).
3. Gapps For Android Nougat Rom (Arm) (Download from the given links below)
1. First, take a full backup of your current rom into your pc.
2. Download UnOfficial AOSP Android Nougat Rom for Samsung Galaxy On7 zip file and Download Gapps for Android Nougat rom from the given links on your pc.
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode using key combinations like Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On7 Phone and press Volume up + Home key + power key At the same. When the Samsung logo spear releases the keys.
4. Go to Wipe section and Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
5. Now move your files from the pc AOSP Android Nougat Rom file and Gapps)
6. Now go to install section and select AOSP Android Nougat rom file and flash it. It will take some time to flash.
7. After flashing rom don’t reboot your phone. So go back and again go to install option and select Gapps zip file and flash it.
8. Now reboot your phone. It will take some time to the first hoot.
. 9. Now finally Android N (Nougat) 7.1.2 installed on your Samsung Galaxy On7.
9. Done & Enjoy.
ALL SO reading: How to Root Samsung Galaxy On7 (SM-G600FY) 6.0.1
1. Download Supersu zip file from the given link.
2. Flash supersu zip file from the TWRP Recovery.
. 3. Done. Now your Android N (Nougat) 7.1.2 Rom is successfully Rooted.
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.