In this video i am going to show you How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060). So watch the video till the end then you properly understand How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060). So guys follow all the steps properly.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060)
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF YOUR PHONE. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO THEN DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Odin exe.
2. Twrp recovery file.
3. USB driver.
4. Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060)
5. Pc / Computer.
1. Before you begin with the instructions below, make sure your android device is adequately charged — at least 50% battery of the device.
2. Back up important data and stuff before you start playing around here as there are chances you might lose your apps and app-data (app settings, game progress, etc.), and in rare case, files on the internal memory, too.
3. You must have proper and working driver installed on your windows computer to be able to successfully flash recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060). USB driver link given below.
4. Install odin exe on your pc / computer. and open it.
5. Boot your Galaxy Grand Neo into Download Mode:
* Power off your phone first. Wait for 6-7 seconds after display is off.
* Press and hold these 3 buttons together until you see Warning! screen: Volume Down + Power + Home.
* Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
6. Conect your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060) using USB cable to your pc.
7. Now open odin on pc and find AP OR PDA option. Click on that and select your TWRP Recovery file.
8. After selecting this file. Now in the Option section of Odin, make sure that Re-Partition and Auto reboot box is unchecked.
9. Click the Start button to begin flashing, and wait until you see a PASS! message in Odin’s top left box.
10. When you get PASS! message then disconnect your phone from the pc.
11. Now Pull out the battery and re-insert it. Boot your Galaxy Grand Neo/Lite into Recovery Mode: Press and hold these 3 buttons together: Volume Up + Power + Home key.
12. Done thank you for watching this video tutorial.
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
Download links :
1. Odin exe :
LINK – 1 :
LINK – 2:
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.