In this video I am going to show you How to Install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7. So guys watch this video until the end. After installing the twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7, you can easily install any type of custom roms, custom kernels etc. You can take a full system backup of your android phone using this recovery.
So watch this video and follow the steps for installing twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY.
1. Download 3 files from the below link.
* Odin for pc.
*TWRP recovery zip file for Samsung Galaxy On7
* Samsung USB driver
2. After downloading this files, transfer this files to the pc.
3. Now Boot your phone into Download mode. For that press Volume Down + Home + Power Key at the same time.
4. Now press Volume Up to continue.
5. Now connect your phone (Samsung Galaxy On7) to your pc via USB cable.
6. First, install Samsung USB driver on your lot.
7. Now install Odin and open it.
8. Now click on PDA /AP. And select the TWRP zip file.
9. Now uncheck the Auto reboot and Reparation option.
10. Now click on START button. It will take 5-10 seconds to flash. After Flash, you will see the Reset blue icon on Odin screen.
11. Now disconnect your phone from pc and remove the battery and again plug in the battery and boot into Recovery mode. For that press,
Volume Up + Home + Power Key at the same time.
12. Now you will see an advanced version of your recovery.
How to Install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7 (SM-G600FY) 6.0.1
I Make Tech Videos Based On SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials, Cool Android Tips & Tricks, Games & Apps Reviews.I Also showcase interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube,
ALSO READ: How To Install Android Nougat 7.1.2 On Samsung Galaxy On7 SM G600FY [AOSP ROM]
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
LINK – 1 :
LINK – 2 :