Did you know How to get Google Assistant on any Android Phone?? Or if you want to get google assistant on marshmallow??
Many people ask me How to get Google Assistant on any Android Phone. So today I am going to show you How to get Google Assistant on any Android. So watch this video till the end this video all about get google assistant on marshmallow.
So guys watch this video and if you find this video helpful for you then please like and share this video and don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube channel Mahesh Technicals.
Xposed Installer :
Xposed Framework :
1. first you need rooted phone.
2. Your android version should be 6.0 or 6.0+ up to 7.1. Bt not less than 6.0.
3. Install xposed instaler with fretwork.
4. Now download two modules and install it from xposed or the below link.
– Android N-ify
– Assistant Enabler
5. After that go to xposed app and open module section and check the box of this two app.
6. Now download Google app Latest version from the above link. And install it.
7. Now reboot your system or restart your android phone.
8. Now Go to settings and go to application manager. Find google app and clear the Data.)(it requred)
9. Now long press on home key then you will see the Google assistant page.
10. Enjoy your assignment in any Android device or marshmallow.
How to get Google Assistant on any Android Phone ! Get Google Assistant On Marshmallow
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube,
Instagram plus – How to download Instagram Plus! Instagram plus kaise download kare!
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.