In this video I will be showing you how to remove system apps on any Android Phone (ROOT)
Hello guys In this video i am going to show you how to remove system apps from your android phone this is an very simple proces to to do it. But some people ask me about the what is system apps or what Is unused apps, so guys when we buy a phone then we get some unused apps from the company and we canot remove them. Because we will not get any uninstall button. So this apps taking so much space on your phone. So that’s why I made this video for those people who have low storage phone they face storage or ram issue.
So guys today i am going to solve this problem then you will able to Uninstall System apps from your phone. I am going to tell you an method which requires root access, because withou root access we not able to Uninstall System apps from android phone.
When you patches a new phone or buy a new phone then you have some limitations access on your phone just like you do not uninstall system apps, you do not custom roms directly, you don’t use rooting apps or which apps required root,
Rooting besicaly it is an process that you touch the system Level permmition. If you root your phone then you will become a super user of your phone then you modify the system as per your needs.
Root unlock some high level and system level permissions on your phone.
1. you should have rooted android phone. If you don’t know about root then read my other root related articles and watch root related videos from my youtube chanal for more details.
2. Download system App Remover App. Download this app from the play Store or from the given link.
System app remover it is an Android app which allows to Uninstall System apps or Preinstalled apps from your android phone via root access. This app required root access to Uninstall System apps.
NOTE : This is a risky process so do it at your own risk I am not responsible for any other damages of your phone.
1. Download system app remover app from the given link and install it on your phone.
2. If you get Unknown Sources error then go to settings /security /unknown Sources/enable it.
3. Now open the system app remover app.
4. Now select which app you want to Uninstall from your phone and tap on uninstall.
5. It will ask for root access then grant it. Now it will take time to Uninstall the app it depends on your application.
6. Don’t uninstall all the apps or if you don’t have more knowledge about uninstalling apps then don’t uninstall any app otherwise your phone will be Brick.
I Make Tech Videos Based Around SmartPhones especially Android Devices
Easy To Use Tutorials,Cool Android Tips & Tricks,Games & Apps Reviews.I Also show case interesting accessories & Gadgets
So what are you waiting for S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E and Join the best Android Tips and Hacks Channel On Youtube
My name is Mahesh Varma. My Mission is to provide all about Technical & educational Knowledge sharing through my website. I am trying to make world’s best technical website to provide real educational Knowledge in a tech field.